Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Where can I see the medals I've earned?

OP Shishkarob

Im disappointed that all the long killstreaks I work hard for have seemed to disappear. That's one of my things is to earn a perfection medal or some crazy kill streak so I can show it off...and I guess I can't or am I just not finding it?
343i had this brilliant idea for giving players easy medals like "vehicle destroy assist" and "distraction" but somehow thought that players didn't want to see thier medals in the post-game carnage report anymore.

Makes complete sense.
343i had this brilliant idea for giving players easy medals like "vehicle destroy assist" and "distraction" but somehow thought that players didn't want to see thier medals in the post-game carnage report anymore.

Makes complete sense.
Someone give this Jew a drink.

Makes complete sense.
Someone give this Jew a drink.
Woah woah, take me out to dinner first.
Not sure where in game you can see them, but can't you see them in the service record section of the site?

I am able to see my Top Medals and Commendations and they both have a "view all" button.
Rageboxx wrote:
Not sure where in game you can see them, but can't you see them in the service record section of the site?

I am able to see my Top Medals and Commendations and they both have a "view all" button.
^^^
Rageboxx wrote:

Yeah, because having to go to your service record on this site to view medals is a lot more convenient than just pressing the "back" button.
The carnage report is messed up. Personally, I liked the layout on Reach. Clear, concise, and easy.
Rageboxx wrote:

Yeah, because having to go to your service record on this site to view medals is a lot more convenient than just pressing the "back" button.
I'm not saying it's well designed or anything. Just answering the question. Personally I find the menus clunky and a hard to navigate, lacking information that we want to see.
You can't show off your medals and there is nothing to look at between games.

Huge disappointment

Maybe with the api's halo tracker will have something good
I echo all sentiments of hugmongus disappointment
http://halotracker.com/
Rageboxx wrote:

For some reason not all of my medals are there. For example, I have gotten many, many Rail Gun kills but my records say I have only two. Also, I have gotten many kills with the Plasma Caster and my records say I have none. Makes no sense. You can look at my warzone boss take downs and see that I've killed the Warden many times over; but if you look at my medals, I do not have the Warden Takedown medal, although I remember seeing it after it bested him.
We would like earned medals in the carnage report/post match screen. Similar to Halo Reach's? Please and thanks 343.
Only online can you see medals for now.
give us back our medals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Should be under your service record somewhere. I know I've seen them before
has 343 ever weighed in on why this is?
I wish there was a list of medals
Please don't revive old topics, thanks, especially ones that are over 2 years old