Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Where is everybody?

OP Whitewolvespack

Hi everybody,
Just got back from a long time away and got hit with nothingness.
Is anybody still playing online? Couldn't get a game of BTB or warzone going. Is anybody still playing these categories?
Anyhow, happy holidays and so on....
Main categories now (it would seem) are SFBTB, the Holiday SF, infection and the ranked playlists.
Yes but you find players on Warzone Firefights , Holiday games , Infections , and ranked playlists. Or same as AmberTerrybear replied before.
I haven't had any trouble lately finding games in any playlist as long as I start playing around 8pm est. If I try earlier in the day I usually just try the featured playlist, infection, or wzff
Wow, the game is dead already. And the older ones still have a population
I don't have any trouble for warzone regardless of time of day, although if I'm on during the week it's in the evening.
Hi everybody,
Just got back from a long time away and got hit with nothingness.
Is anybody still playing online? Couldn't get a game of BTB or warzone going. Is anybody still playing these categories?
Anyhow, happy holidays and so on....
im forever online with Halo!
BTB has been unplayable for me since July, now that SF BTB is here I think BTB is dead.
There are still people playing regular BTB, but it took a hit when BTBSF came out. You'd have better luck searching on the expanded setting.
Thanks you all. Guess I'll give it a shot and try to stick around longer. See you on the battlegrounds
I think a lot of people are playing the Holiday SF playlist while it's out. Until that came out, I didn't have too much trouble finding games in any playlist.
TRON 092 wrote:
Wow, the game is dead already. And the older ones still have a population
Damn, BTB not having many players? That makes me sad. I mean Reach still has a good amount of players in BTB. OP might have to try a more popular time.
I'm online but you'll find me in Destiny...
I primarily play MCC now. The match composer is awesome. Love that I can play old school Halo and strictly slayer all the time. If and when I come back to H5 it will more likely to just rank in FFA and that will be it.
ZacBum wrote:
The hybrid Halo/COD.
TRON 092 wrote:
ZacBum wrote:
The hybrid Halo/COD.
Doesn't bother me what anyone sees it as, I'm enjoying it which is all that matters and I've gone as far as I wanted in Halo so this is a welcomed change.
ZacBum wrote:
TRON 092 wrote:
ZacBum wrote:
The hybrid Halo/COD.
Doesn't bother me what anyone sees it as, I'm enjoying it which is all that matters and I've gone as far as I wanted in Halo so this is a welcomed change.
Not judging you just stating that destiny is literally the Halo/COD hybrid.
TRON 092 wrote:
ZacBum wrote:
TRON 092 wrote:
ZacBum wrote:
The hybrid Halo/COD.
Not judging you just stating that destiny is literally the Halo/COD hybrid.
All good mate, it maybe why I enjoy it then but I prefer Sci-fi shooters like Halo and Titanfall so I guess makes sense.