Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Where is Mythic Warzone Firefight?

OP Cassandra 075

Logged in this weekend to do my weekend WZFF grind only to not see Mythic WZFF in the playlist section! If anything we need the Mythic variant to be a primary playlist, over something like the Heroic playlist, to help all of us grinders to get to 152 before the Infinite launch. Is there any announcement or any reason why Mythic is not present?
Logged in this weekend to do my weekend WZFF grind only to not see Mythic WZFF in the playlist section! If anything we need the Mythic variant to be a primary playlist, over something like the Heroic playlist, to help all of us grinders to get to 152 before the Infinite launch. Is there any announcement or any reason why Mythic is not present?
You've got awhile before you reach SR 152! I've been playing for a couple years now and am almost near SR 148! On the plus side any playlist that is featured and has the yellow star beside the name is "Double XP"!
I'm having the same problem. Furthermore, my old Xbox One died so I bought a new one. Re-installed Halo 5 all ready to go and - no Halo Mythic Warzone...
WWelchIII wrote:
You've got awhile before you reach SR 152! I've been playing for a couple years now and am almost near SR 148! On the plus side any playlist that is featured and has the yellow star beside the name is "Double XP"!
I have hopes, okay? lol

I don't think it will actually happen but I would like to put in some time in case it ever actually ends up happening
343 would rather put up a trash playlist like WZ turbo where there is nothing but sweaty tryhards that do nothing but spawn in 30 prophet's banes and tartarus gavel overshield
Just soo you know Mythic Firefight isn't actually a very fast way to get XP unless you have a full team and can finish the games quickly. Unless your playing it for the challenge then stick with heroic or legendary. Mythic does pay more XP but that's only if you finish all the rounds and the games generally are much longer.

Heroic will give you about 5000 XP without a boost and games are around 13 minutes on average. Legendary will give you about 6000 XP without a boost and the games are around 15 minutes on average. Mythic will give you about 7000 XP and the games are usually about 20 minutes.

Keep in mind if you have a team the times of each difficulty can be different but they are averages based on if you are playing solo. I saw you mentioned you wanted to grind to 152 soo I thought would give you the XP numbers
Just soo you know Mythic Firefight isn't actually a very fast way to get XP unless you have a full team and can finish the games quickly. Unless your playing it for the challenge then stick with heroic or legendary. Mythic does pay more XP but that's only if you finish all the rounds and the games generally are much longer.

Heroic will give you about 5000 XP without a boost and games are around 13 minutes on average. Legendary will give you about 6000 XP without a boost and the games are around 15 minutes on average. Mythic will give you about 7000 XP and the games are usually about 20 minutes.

Keep in mind if you have a team the times of each difficulty can be different but they are averages based on if you are playing solo. I saw you mentioned you wanted to grind to 152 soo I thought would give you the XP numbers
As some one who has made it to 152 I can say heroic warzone firefight is the best way to grind XP. Low stress, not many reqs have to be used, and you can end games quickly. I was a solo player and could often end games in like ten minutes. Mythic wasn't worth the time and reqs for the XP. The only faster way for XP was warzone assault but as a solo it's kinda stressful as it was me dying A LOT... But the XP payout was great. But in heroic once you learn the spawns and what works best it's no sweat. For example the round four with two grunt mechs... I broke out a beam rifle Delta and was in the middle fortress I took both down in less than two minutes by sniping the canopy and then head shooting the grunt with the dmr. Since I was using a rare XP boost got like 9000 XP in about ten minutes that game.
LethalQ wrote:

As some one who has made it to 152 I can say heroic warzone firefight is the best way to grind XP. Low stress, not many reqs have to be used, and you can end games quickly. I was a solo player and could often end games in like ten minutes. Mythic wasn't worth the time and reqs for the XP. The only faster way for XP was warzone assault but as a solo it's kinda stressful as it was me dying A LOT... But the XP payout was great. But in heroic once you learn the spawns and what works best it's no sweat. For example the round four with two grunt mechs... I broke out a beam rifle Delta and was in the middle fortress I took both down in less than two minutes by sniping the canopy and then head shooting the grunt with the dmr. Since I was using a rare XP boost got like 9000 XP in about ten minutes that game.
Yea Heroic is definitely the best option, requires the least amount of reqs and it's generally pretty low stress. Heroic is also a fun mode to do challenges like only certain weapons etc It is one of the only playlists that you can play solo and not have much of an issue. I didn't mention warzone assault since it's only around once a month and it's packed with full teams just farming lately. I play mythic when I want a challenge but I know I'm probably not going to win.
LethalQ wrote:

Yea Heroic is definitely the best option, requires the least amount of reqs and it's generally pretty low stress. Heroic is also a fun mode to do challenges like only certain weapons etc It is one of the only playlists that you can play solo and not have much of an issue. I didn't mention warzone assault since it's only around once a month and it's packed with full teams just farming lately. I play mythic when I want a challenge but I know I'm probably not going to win.
One thing I did for heroic warzone firefight when I wanted to mix it up I would make it so I could only use the random weapon or random vehicle req cards. It would make for some nice challenges.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:

One thing I did for heroic warzone firefight when I wanted to mix it up I would make it so I could only use the random weapon or random vehicle req cards. It would make for some nice challenges.
Yea that sounds like a good challenge, can really pull some good vehicles from those cards sometimes especially the lvl 3 card. Have pulled wraiths and banshees from those after round 1. Right now my challenge is to get 200 magnum kills not sure if I will get it but it's fun to try. I will still pull reqs in the later rounds if my team is struggling but trying to use only the magnum