Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Where is Our Campaign Reward!

OP The KidAttacKz

Where the hell is our reward for completing the Campaign!!!! My Younger Brother beat the game and when I saw the ending of the game, he didn't get crap. What the hell is this?!? I love halo but this is very Disappointing!
Its was on Legendary
An achievement for finishing it?
Never used to be a problem that you got nothing for finishing a game.
Legendary is nothing Beat the game solo legendary with laso then I will recognize you deserve a reward
The thing is this, he beaten it by himself. He wanted me to see it, So I did and when I finished watching he was like " Where is my reward?!?!?" then I realized he didn't get anything this time and I'm thinking, "why didn't he get one..." but now me and him are over it
we never got something in wars, 2, CE, and reach, minus an achievement and some credits.
why are you complaining that you get nothing for a campaign? it's meant for fun and story, not reward.
ReactiveIsland5 , Understand that we got rewards from campaigns from 343i not from Bungie. I complaining about it this time cause I seen my brother beat it and it was a pain for him and i wondering why they didn't give him a reward this time. But I'm over it like i said before. At least read my reply before to another person other than just writing something now without look at the replys.
h3 we got EOD for beating it on legendary an that was from Bungie
An achievement for finishing it?
Never used to be a problem that you got nothing for finishing a game.
So you never beat Halo 3, ODST, Reach and 4 on Legendary I take it?

And sorry, OP, but 343 seems more keen on milking you for more money via buying REQs or grinding their game rather than reward you for actually doing something.
The scarred Mark VI would have been a fun and fitting trophy from solo legendary, I think. Rather than a random achievement from H2A.
  1. Achievements
  2. The pleasure of playing the game you paid for
  3. Hopefully fun
we never got something in wars, 2, CE, and reach, minus an achievement and some credits.
why are you complaining that you get nothing for a campaign? it's meant for fun and story, not reward.
In Halo 3, you unlocked pieces of the E.O.D. armor by completing Legendary missions...In Halo 4, you unlocked the Mark VI and the Legendary visor for completing the legendary campaign....I find it very disappointing that you do not get an award for completing the Legendary campaign, NOT even the LASO campaign >:l
a better reward would've been a actually good campaign story