Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Where is Team arena??????

OP dismukes1

Is it too much to ask for a ctf or odd ball game in team arena????????!!!! I just played a bunch of slayer games in team arena if I wanted slayer I’d play slayer
I honestly agree, and have said for a long time that Arena should be exclusively Objective gametypes. We already have an entire Team Slayer Playlist, why does Slayer need to be in Team Arena?
I also never understood the reasoning behind giving so much weight to Slayer in a playlist that's supposed to be dedicated to objective gametypes. I get that 343i has their reasons for putting it in there, but I don't get why it appears so often instead of being an occasional change of pace.
tuhin94 wrote:
I also never understood the reasoning behind giving so much weight to Slayer in a playlist that's supposed to be dedicated to objective gametypes. I get that 343i has their reasons for putting it in there, but I don't get why it appears so often instead of being an occasional change of pace.
That's the thing, they have no reason to have it in there because they made entire playlist for team slayer.
I like having Slayer in Team Arena as it has the HCS settings and max starting ammo. Im always running out of ammo on regular slayer.. plus ground pound and spartan charge is scummy. I hate it.
Agreed.
The playlist is supposed to represent the gametypes played at the HCS tourneys which is why it's not completely objective. Now that there aren't any more tournaments maybe they could lower the weighting of Slayer as a compromise.
Slayer need to be removed in hcs arena, in my opinion