3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
Is This A MAN'S Game or a kid's game?
You're asking this almost a year in?
Better late than never
It's an adult's game so they didn't need to attract children with needless blood and gore.
I find it interesting that nobody was making an issue out of this before some Youtuber did
to be fair halo 4 didn't have blood either, at least i can't remember it
I don't know. It's got Grunts that breathe farts, eat from Food Nipples, say "Brute's stinky bad, bad", go to Nipple Academy, shoot pink needle pew pew guns, bleed neon blue yogurt ... you tell me.

And THIS is a man's game. Damn kids.
I find it interesting that nobody was making an issue out of this before some Youtuber did
You must not have seen some of the posts then, there were quite a few threads on this.
Fourseer wrote:
You must not have seen some of the posts then, there were quite a few threads on this.
That's precisely what I'm saying. This wasn't an issue at all, until some Youtuber made a video, and suddenly every other thread was like "make Halo bloodier!"
I don't know. It's got Grunts that breathe farts, eat from Food Nipples, say "Brute's stinky bad, bad", go to Nipple Academy, shoot pink needle pew pew guns, bleed neon blue yogurt ... you tell me.

And THIS is a man's game. Damn kids.
lol u killed me
Fourseer wrote:
That's precisely what I'm saying. This wasn't an issue at all, until some Youtuber made a video, and suddenly every other thread was like "make Halo bloodier!"
Makes sense.
Can't we all agree that a 500m headshot feels so much more satisfying with a pool of blood spitting out of the enemy spartan's brain?
It did. It also had THIS.
It did. It also had THIS.
Fair point, that was pretty good actually
I Imagine all gore that is incorporated from DOOM.

Imagine getting ripped in half by a hunter or perhaps getting blown to bits by his fuel rod? That be interesting to see.
Can't we all agree that a 500m headshot feels so much more satisfying with a pool of blood spitting out of the enemy spartan's brain?
Well yeah. I think they did it for the teen rating to get more copies into more hands, which is understandable. I honestly didn't know a little blood in a game could merit a mature rating, but hey ... what do I know? I also remember my wife asking me while I was playing one of the older games "why does blood spray out of the Spartans when they die? How does that make sense? Aren't they wearing armor over a suit? Wouldn't they just bleed within that?" And that makes sense too, but I was like "you know, canonically, there's this ... um ... shut up".
Meh, Halo has never really been an M-rated franchise anyways, at least in my eyes. "Son of a gun."
I Imagine all gore that is incorporated from DOOM.

Imagine getting ripped in half by a hunter or perhaps getting blown to bits by his fuel rod? That be interesting to see.
I still wouldn't be able to see it because of the glare.
Look at the age rating in your disc cover - There's your answer
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11