2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11
"Of course HALO is GEARS and i'm hardcore because i want to see blood, and only for that HALO is a kid's game".
Isn't it obvious? Little to no blood means an easier achievement of a consistent 60fps. Splitscreen was not the only thing to be sacrificed.
I still don't think they needed to get rid of splitscreen for 60fps. They did it to sell more xbox ones.
I mean, there's still blood in Halo 5. Granted, not to the level as the previous games, but enough to where I can see them. Also, for some reason, the Prometheans bleed now...even though...they're machines.
Obviously the UNSC didn't want their precious spartans getting hurt so all the spartan suits are being controlled by AIs and us players are the AIs so we just shoot each others suits duuhh everybody knows that. That is why there is no blood
yeah this is alittle late but they could add an update that adds some gore
If they introduced an update with more blood; do you think they will add armour breaking effects, additional Spartan lines such as screams and more assassinations? Otherwise I think they could spend time on something better. Not that I don't want gore, I just think it is a very small detail alone that will more than likely be improved in 343's next game. Thoughts?
It is inside of your body!
I really don't mind the lack of blood. When I think Halo, I think epic super soilders kicking -Yoink- left and right. If I want blood I play Gears or Doom(2016).
Some blood and gore would be good, but even if they don't introduce it, there's enough options for smashing people up in Halo that calms my gaming bloodlust.

If not then hop on GTA for a bit where you can do some very bad things.... before coming back to some gleaming non bloody spartan fun.
Meh, Halo has never really been an M-rated franchise anyways, at least in my eyes. "Son of a gun."
Yeah I think ESRB kind of over reacts sometimes. Titanfall shouldn't be an M rated game either.
It's a kids game right now, just look at what it's rated
Is This A MAN'S Game or a kid's game?
The Halo games were always rated M but now Halo 5 is rated T for some reason.
Meh, Halo has never really been an M-rated franchise anyways, at least in my eyes. "Son of a gun."
To be fair the original Halos were all M-rated because of human blood and gore.
Play multi player GEARS for the Gore
normally it's a man's game, it' forbidden for under 18. But I think a lot of kid have no restriction from their parent about this type of game
To be fair the original Halos were all M-rated because of human blood and gore.
Ya even then, I never found it to be that bad, and it was kind of an after-thought (except maybe for the Flood).
It's an adult's game so they didn't need to attract children with needless blood and gore.
agreed. Its completely unnecessary and frankly annoying. Just play the game!
halo CE was a man's game but halo 5 isn't sadly enough :(
Wraith0912 wrote:
I mean, there's still blood in Halo 5. Granted, not to the level as the previous games, but enough to where I can see them. Also, for some reason, the Prometheans bleed now...even though...they're machines.
Can't say I've noticed the Prometheans bleeding. What color is it?
Doesn't matter imo I prefer to have but if it's not there eh who cares
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11