Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Where's Riptide?

OP moobleshmib

So I recently came back to the game after a couple years and I've played a decent amount of games in both ranked Slayer and some of the social playlists. I've noticed that I haven't seen the map Riptide anywhere since playing again. Has it been removed or is just not in current rotation?
Now that you mention it, i havent seen it recently. Im going to look further into this.
So I recently came back to the game after a couple years and I've played a decent amount of games in both ranked Slayer and some of the social playlists. I've noticed that I haven't seen the map Riptide anywhere since playing again. Has it been removed or is just not in current rotation?
It's in Super fiesta
It's in Super fiesta
Haha yeah. About an hour after I posted this I played some super fiesta and I got it.
probably at a desert cause when i played the map i saw sand blocking the view and some sand on the floor
It's in swat too.