Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Which 2017 Helmet are you most excited for?

OP FragileQuasar14

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 61
I'm am on the hype train for CQB and Operator.
EOD, all the way!
EOD, all the way!
Go get 'em, Stormtrooper! :)

EDIT: The Republic shall bow to its knees!
Military Police FTW
EOD every day!
Pilot, just because there is a really good chance we might get the Haunted Helmet
Pilot, just because there is a really good chance we might get the Haunted Helmet
"Happy friggin' Halloween!" Until Halloween 2017, that is...
Mark V Delta or CQB. I'm a bit sad there's no 'Gen 1' ODST helmet (yet). It'd certainly be better than the white-lined, cheek tumors of Helljumper. The Reach base ODST helmet would be perfect.
The Recon Reach-preorder variant, my baby.

Now I just need to start getting every REQ from Anvils legacy and Monitors bounty to make the process of getting it as quick as possible.
Mark V Delta. Pretty happy about CQB, though, because now we hopefully won't have to see any more of those threads.
CQB and Mark V!
CQB and Military Police
Come to me, Gen 1 Operator, I have missed you since Reach.
MY SPARTAN WILL BE PERFECT ONCE MORE!
Mark V Delta. Pretty happy about CQB, though, because now we hopefully won't have to see any more of those threads.
EOD, not that weird thing that replaced in in H5.
Mk V and EOD. I can't wait for thise to finally come to the game in their most accurate forms to date in Halo 5.
Recon Gen1. I'd honestly prefer it without the forehead attachment, but I'll gladly take it. My good old Recon...
EoD and Classic EVA, My RvB models can finally be used again!
God I was so happy to see every helmet they showed off but if I had to pick it would be either Mark V delta or Recon gen 1
The Recon Gen 1. Many many years ago I achieved all the vidmasters and was excited to gain Recon in Halo 3. Now that 343 is adding the Reach's version which is very similar to Halo 3, I am ecstatic.
CQB. It was my favorite in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach, and was very sad when it got axed in Halo 4 and 5. Glad to see its return.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 61