Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Which 2017 Helmet are you most excited for?

OP I 1ceANinja I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 61
Okay umm what about the covenant elites? Armor and helmet? Just saying....you can boo me if you want....ftw!
Mark V Delta.
CQB or Mk. V Delta, give me Mk. V helmet and Hayabusa shoulders and I'm a badass.
Security. Wore that in 3 and Reach.
Okay umm what about the covenant elites? Armor and helmet? Just saying....you can boo me if you want....ftw!
explain?
I always thought, "man I wish the CQB was in h5", but i wore EOD in reach, but you can nver go wrong with Eva
All of them because I LOVE Reach!!
W1TTS TTV wrote:
All of them because I LOVE Reach!!
And Halo 3
Definitely CQB
CQB, Operator, and definitely the Mark helmet =) Halo Reach and Halo CE for the win man!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The helmet with the skull >:v
Security and Recon. :)
My favorite helmet out of the upcoming release is the CQB helmet. That has alway been one of my favorites since Halo 3 and I am looking forwards to it.
The helmet with the skull >:v
Pilot. Unfortunately, the skull wont be implemented inside the helmet...it's a shame, i know.
A MK V helmet which hasn't been horribly botched.
Recon.
Reach Gungnir and H4 Vanguard are the helmets I am most excited about in 2017;)

But out of the teasers we saw gotta be Security GEN1.

Thank you 343i!
Hayabusa helmet with the classic samurai sword body and a custom assassination that uses the sword also!
I always loved the players that used elites. Dead giveaway that they were terrible at the game. Not to mention they were so easy to shoot since they were over-sized lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 61