Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Which 2017 Helmet are you most excited for?

OP I 1ceANinja I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 61
I'm am on the hype train for CQB and Operator.
A proper mark vi
jayman567 wrote:
Military Police FTW
Mp with nightfall armor would be sexy looking
MP with anything would be sex looking.
I'm excited for all of them
I'm most excited for the EOD Helmet, as it was my helmet in Reach, and the operator Helmet, as it was my little Brother's helmet in Reach
Definitely the Operator GEN1. I don't know why, but the design is so appealing to me.

I also used it all the time in Reach so yeah.
All of them! - want 'em all 8)
I would like that I think it was called pilot that you gave when you came to inherit and had as a skull <3 I would love to have that helmet and to see 100% the skull
Mk V Delta or Recon [Gen 1]
Eod am I right
Pilot, but I hope they include the helmet hayabusa!.
EOD all the way
CQB Is my Helmet I've been rocking that since halo reach
Haunted helmet lmaoooo
E.O.D., CQB, Hayabusa (never tried), the Original Noble Six Helmet I can't remember the name...
Or the the 2 armour used in Halo 2 Anniversary Multyplayer I can't remember they're name too...yep good memory
I'm soo conflicted on which helmet I should be using...I adore EOD, EVA, and CQB from Halo 3 but for Halo Reach I've only used the Pilot Helmet once I'd unlocked it. Choices are hard...But I might use the EOD first just because my Dad's Spartan mainly used the EOD helmet in Halo 3.
I really like the OG Halo Reach Mark V and the Military Police helmet because I "grinded" for weeks just to get that helmet
I got to say though, that Recon does look cool! I bought my own copy Halo Reach in 2012 and I played on my friends Xbox in 2010!
CQB GOT ME HYPED!!! CANT WAIT TO MAKE MYSELF LOOK LIKE DAISY FROM HALO LEGENDS!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 61