Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Which 2017 Helmet are you most excited for?

OP I 1ceANinja I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 61
ALL OF THEM!
I holding out to see if there is a ODST Gen 1 or Helljumper Gen 1 but if that don't happen im all over the Recon and the Military Police
milatary police
RECON! Yeah BOI!
What is everyone talking about? what helmets? in halo 5? 😐
I'm a little bit late to the party, but those Timmy and Olive helmets look really cute.

Moco Mochi wrote:
What is everyone talking about? what helmets? in halo 5? 😐
The stuff you're looking for is at the bottom of the Req. sheet
I've always loved the look of the ODST armour, so hopefully they do it justice this time
Mark V
I'm most excited for the EVA, EOD, CQB, and Mark V Delta helmets ^_^
Cant't wait for real Mark V
CQB. I earn it with full attachments for halo reach. ^_^b
Happy to see it return to halo 5.
MARK V Delta and CQB
Recon, CQB, and EOD. After seeing that one movie with the female spartan wearing CQB, I love the armor even more.
EOD, I remember this is the first ever helmet I used in any Halo game (besides Halo CE), buying reach and picking it because it looked similar to a storm trooper helmet. I still love it, although to be honest probably won't use it in favour of Achilles or Eva (the new version which for some reason I fanboy over).
EOD was my favourite in reach until I got the mark V so I am excited for that one more than the others
CQB
Hello,

for me it's the mark 5 delta it's a beautiful helmet the others are for me not so exceptional.
Will there be new armor for 2017?
I don't know I used to be up in the hype train over recon but now I don't really care no helmet is in my desire.

then again haunted though
Original Noble 6
Hello,

for me it's the mark 5 delta it's a beautiful helmet the others are for me not so exceptional.
Will there be new armor for 2017?
Probably, hey probably showed the helmets as a teaser to the armor that is to come
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 61