Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Which 2017 Helmet are you most excited for?

OP I 1ceANinja I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 61
What is this about? I'm confused is this an update or what? link?
its coming in 2017's new update
Helghast, I mean EOD.
Hey Guys, check out this Halo video I found. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_yLNXv1Toc
Lyn4301 wrote:
Classic EVA and EOD. I hate 343's EVA design so, so much. The old one was my favorite helmet.
Whatttttt??? 343's Eva is the best helmet of all time IMO. I love the design :'''''''(
Pilot. I don't see why everyone loves the EOD so much. To me it looks too much like a stormtrooper rather than a spartan.
Lyn4301 wrote:
Classic EVA and EOD. I hate 343's EVA design so, so much. The old one was my favorite helmet.
Whatttttt??? 343's Eva is the best helmet of all time IMO. I love the design :'''''''(
How? it's all gross and misshapen and the chin is too big.
Lyn4301 wrote:
I really hate how it curves inward awkwardly then bends out at the bottom. Halo 3's looked like a rad spaceman helmet, where Halo 4-5's just looked like a shoddy emulation of it. Just IMO.
Pilot helmet is the way to go
i am excited for the delta mk 5
also reach recon
Old Skool Recon for sure.
All of them, going to wear all of them at once, dunno how, but I will.
Spoiler:
Show
I wonder if any will have to be earned?
i wanted the gungnir gen 1, but the EOD ,the military police and the mark V delta are very good ^^
Military Police. Was my favourite helmet in Reach
Yes EOD plz
Definitely Military Police!
Recon and Military Police
Military police, recon and eod.
recon and mk delta
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34