Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Which 2017 Helmet are you most excited for?

OP I 1ceANinja I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 61
cqb or eod
I like my current helmet, not really excited for any of those. I used to really like looking like a stormtropper though so I guess if I had to choose it would be EOD, but I probably wont even equip it.
I think that the CQB helmet is a cool one to have.
them all i like customization.
Yea true they are all awesome helms.
EOD, no doubt about it.
Mark V Delta
CQB or EOD definitely. I used to wear EOD almost exclusively in Reach...
Im actually kinda hyped for all of those
Mark V Delta. Hands down.
Mark V !!!!
Mark V, EOD, and Operator since those are my favorite gen1 classics since the new mrk and operator look derpy as crapStridentCash243 Fireteam Silver eye
I think I'm going to switch back to my Achilles helmet, but I like all of the classic helmets; I think they are a great addition to the H5 armor set. In my opinion the Mark V Delta is a solid choice - I think I like that one more than the other classic Master Chief helmets currently available. I personally always ran with the CQB in Halo 3 - I loved that one - but then the Recon came out with the Vidmaster Challenge and once I earned that, I absolutely had to run that full-time to show off my prowess. EOD is also a Halo MP classic mainstay. I was never personally fond of the EOD, but it was always seen on the battlefield. Great additions all-around, 343!
Sierra0331 wrote:
While the operator and CQB helmets are rather dashing, I'm disappointed there's no gen1 commando helmet...
The Noble Helmet is kinda like the Commando Gen1
The noble helmet looks like the gen1 commando helmet on crack. It looks about as much like the gen1 commando helmet as the helljumper helmet looks like the gen1 ODST helmet..
Pilot. And if they have the haunted pilot helmet I'll love 343 forever
The Achilles helmet! I hope our Spartan Company can finish up and make one last push for glory.
Mark V Delta. Mark V Alpha is just retarded.
CQB will be awesome. I hope we can get a DAISY alternate outfit for CQB that has the little bear charm hanging from the armor.
Hope we see some ODST helmet variants as well
Mark V Delta
CQB
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 61