Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Which 2017 Helmet are you most excited for?

OP I 1ceANinja I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 61
CQB
HaXoR73 wrote:
EOD, all the way!
Go get 'em, Stormtrooper! :)

EDIT: The Republic shall bow to its knees!
For the empire! Death to all rebel scum!
Pilot but only if there is a haunted variation if not military police
EOD baby!

But I want the Halo 3 edition where the bits near the mouth piece are their own solid color differentiating it from the helmet itself (i.e Black). It kind of looks like the sangheili head in the H3 iteration so hopefully if they add it, it will retain its iconic look. Maybe even have it unlockable via some achievement like it used to be.
QStephan wrote:
CQB. It was my favorite in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach, and was very sad when it got axed in Halo 4 and 5. Glad to see its return.
Dude same I loved that Helmet Good to see some other fans
Zak Ras 32 wrote:
The Recon Reach-preorder variant, my baby.

Now I just need to start getting every REQ from Anvils legacy and Monitors bounty to make the process of getting it as quick as possible.
XD ikr
EOD. Nearly a year after I first got Halo 5, and now I finally have a chance to get my helmet in game. I have used the EOD since I first started playing Reach at my friend's house, and I used it through Halo 4. I have been using different helmets in Halo 5 (Mark IV, VI, Indomitable, Foehammer, Nightfall, Noble etc.) but none of them felt right. So excited that it is finally coming back, although I am still a little upset it wasn't there at launch.
Mark V Delta. Pretty happy about CQB, though, because now we hopefully won't have to see any more of those threads.
You will still see people wanting a reach mk v variation alongside the anniversary mk v halo 4 edition and the halo reach odst and halo 3 addition with original rogue (h3) and the mcc armor and so on I for one want to see the h3 mk6 recon chest an shoulders (h3) revamp in h5
SnipeDomes wrote:
Mark V Delta. Pretty happy about CQB, though, because now we hopefully won't have to see any more of those threads.
You will still see people wanting a reach mk v variation alongside the anniversary mk v halo 4 edition and the halo reach odst and halo 3 addition with original rogue (h3) and the mcc armor and so on I for one want to see the h3 mk6 recon chest an shoulders (h3) revamp in h5
I was talking about a certain forum member who would obsessively post about getting his beloved CQB helmet back when I said I was happy about CQB.
Ricochet armor lol just no sea hawk logo
recon gen1 :)
All of them :D
Where can i see theses 2017 helmets?
EOD! And I am not sure if I am in the minority or not, but I think Reach's EOD is the best iteration.
I'm pretty sure I'm the one in the minority, I think Halo 4 EOD was the best, perfect blend of the elements of 3 and Reach.
i love reaches EOD but i gotta go with 4 due to the fact it is a blend
And 4's was also the most reminiscent of a Stormtrooper because it even had a curved indent under the visor that looked like the little angry mouth on Stormtrooper helmets.
EOD and prehaps a new CopperHead
Gotta stay true to myself, Military Police definitely.
SnipeDomes wrote:
I was talking about a certain forum member who would obsessively post about getting his beloved CQB helmet back when I said I was happy about CQB.
forge play is there name. (cant link them, I'm on my phone)
Where can i see theses 2017 helmets?
go to the monitors bounty req reveal and they are at the bottom of the req poster
I'm really excited about security, cqb, and recon. Mostly security!
I don't see the haunted helmet, how disappointing!!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 61