Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Which 2017 Helmet are you most excited for?

OP I 1ceANinja I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 61
Mark V Delta. Memories of Halo 3 just rushed into me when I saw that helmet in the REQ reveal...
Military police and Operator
Recon
EOD all the way
Tbh, pretty much all of the helmets except operator or military police. Those two do look better than most helmets, but pail in comparison to the other reach helmets shown.
no c k dice pero staria shido 7u7
EOD looks smexy
They have all of the armor variants of all the other Famous Spartans BUT, Cheif. Why cant we ever has his current armor? That or they need to start adding more variants of ODST armor. I think that will spice things up.
The fact that people are now getting excited over helmet releases is indicative of how far the franchise has fallen.
I'm really hyped for the Mark V Delta, and the recon helmet.
Recon and all of them really
Question for all wraith users mainly anyone having trouble with H5 one?
Mark V, Recon and EOD. Hopefully we'll see their respective armor sets introduced along side the helmets
I really would like to see a better version of the Mark .V (B) Variant (Noble 6's helmet)
Military Police
I'm ecstatic for all of them, but cqb and eod have a special place in my heart, seeing them in halo 5 after seeing them in halo's 3 and reach will be so nostalgic to wear them again.
Im just happy there doing the mark V right this time. Only took three tries to get it right.
Recon for sure, been wearin it since Halo 3.
The fact that people are now getting excited over helmet releases is indicative of how far the franchise has fallen.
why are people getting excited over helmets, considering that they're coming out in a year, and they could be cut
Mark V Delta, because Mark V Alpha looks like CRAP!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 61