Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Which 2017 Helmet are you most excited for?

OP I 1ceANinja I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 61
Operator. I just wish that they were bringing back JFO as well.
Do they have that Forerunner esque armor that was DLC in Halo 4? I want a slicker looking version of that.

And 343i if ya could please please please bring back playable elites we would greatly appreciate it
no c khe dice porque esta en ingils pero si :v
Maybe 343i will create another version of Helioskrill because I really like the Helioskrill set :)
EOD ESE JEJEJE
C0RRuPTT wrote:
Im hyped for all of them im hoping since there leaning in this direction we will see more classics in the future
Mark V Delta. Pretty happy about CQB, though, because now we hopefully won't have to see any more of those threads.
Mark V Delta is where it's at. I love the CE helmet.
Maybe bring back more of the CE helmets
There was only one helmet in Halo CE... the Mk 5.
C0RRuPTT wrote:
Mark V Delta. Pretty happy about CQB, though, because now we hopefully won't have to see any more of those threads.
Mark V Delta is where it's at. I love the CE helmet.
Halo 4 had the Best Mark V helmet, it was nearly a 1:1 recreation of CE's.
The Delta version that we are getting in 2017 is a fixup of Halo 3's terrible bulbous chunky version, it's no CE helmet, but it's much much much better than Mark V Alpha.
The Halo 3 version of the Mark V was perfect for the Halo 3 art style. You're the only person I've met who doesn't like it... Anyways, the H4 version was solid, I think the Mk 5 Delta will be just fine.
Estoy de acuerdo contigo
Espero y los cascos que saldran en 2017 sean buenos
I am very excited to see the operator
HaXoR73 wrote:
EOD, all the way!
Go get 'em, Stormtrooper! :)

EDIT: The Republic shall bow to its knees!
Lmao
If its the EOD design from reach then -Yoink- me up. That was the ugliest thing ever. H3 EOD was sexy.
I'm am on the hype train for CQB and Operator.
Image for reference in case somehow someone hasn't seen the helmets, as unlikely as that may be
Pilot to be honest, I'm also excited for the CQB and hopefully the odst helmet eventually
Grunt armor...
whats gonna be next, playable grunts
I have never thought of that before.... My god, best idea ever!
Halo reach-JFO.
What About Hayabusa helmet from Halo 3?
What image link?
E.O.D! E.O.D! E.O.D!
Miltary Police
Def military police
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46