Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Which 2017 Helmet are you most excited for?

OP I 1ceANinja I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. 46
  6. 47
  7. 48
  8. ...
  9. 61
Hope these come with more Mark V based armors too like from reach and CE.

Wish we could have gotten SPI armor, but I was wishing for a Mark V eva and the pilot helmet is coming back so im happy
I would pay money for the anniversary mk v armor same for h3 mk vi helmet and h3 recon full armor reach is cool but we all remember recon's legacy in halo 3 along side flaming helments
Do they release new sets and skins?
V0BAK wrote:
EOD and prehaps a new CopperHead
Which one wae
the copperhead
I can't wait for most all of them just because of the fact I'm a completionist and enjoy collecting so it gives me more to collect if your like me you know what km talking about
SnipeDomes wrote:
I would pay money for the anniversary mk v armor same for h3 mk vi helmet and h3 recon full armor reach is cool but we all remember recon's legacy in halo 3 along side flaming helments
Why
SnipeDomes wrote:
Idk man I'm just excited
ALL OF THEM XD
They need Hayabusa!!
Requiem 5E wrote:
They need Hayabusa!!
Yes, that had been thought. However, I think there are issues with copyright.
Any and all.
Operator. I just wish that they were bringing back JFO as well.
I'm with you on the JFO helmet. I used to use that helmet all the time, then I had to get my own account and start over... sadly.
is there a way to unlock bucks armor for multiplayer?
CQB
This thread has 911 replies! Gasp! I must fix this. I'm probably excited for the CQB, Mark V Delta, and EOD helmets.
V0BAK wrote:
EOD and prehaps a new CopperHead
Which one wae
the copperhead
Vale's helmet.
Gen 1 Recon and MK V Delta.
The what now? New helmets?
is there a way to unlock bucks armor for multiplayer?
Yeah. Pour your blood, sweat and tears into the game to get mythic req's.

343... please fix this.
All of them man... All of them :3 I'm so glad to see some of the classic art style return to Halo even if it's old armours, so happy 343 did this. I think 343 gets that people want a more classic approach to Halo armour, and my god, are they listening, the beautiful -Yoinks!-. I saw some mind-blowing, I think, official artwork earlier on today over on Halo Reddit and I almost creamed my jeans. It was like the greatest lovechild between classic Bungie and 343i I have ever seen. It was a picture of a Spartan wearing MJOLNIR that looked like MRK VI but wasn't exactly the same. Somehow the armour this Spartan was wearing looked FAR more advanced, versatile and durable than what I expect is it's MRK VI predecessor. The undersuit was incredible, all black but the texture of the undersuit looked like it was made out of some ultra-advanced year 2500 polymer, with these harsh lines near the chest, abdomen and thighs. The Spartans was also wearing a Space Diaper :') and was rocking the classic big green style the UNSC is known for. He also seemed incredible muscular, as you'd expect a Spartan to be and had incredible armouring on top of his undersuit, it resembled MRK VI, but like I said it was far more advanced, like a mix between MRK IV, MRK VI and MRK VII. All the best components of each rolled into one, and so superior to art style 343 had in Halo 4 and Halo 5, 343 are evolving man. When 343 do HALO they do it so god damn well. Please keep doing Halo 343 :)

Here is a picture of the Spartan I am referring to, but it will be marked as a SPOILER just in case, enjoy <3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. 46
  6. 47
  7. 48
  8. ...
  9. 61