Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Which Action Sack games do you guys like?

OP Withyn3302

I like Mongoose sumo because of the hilarity that can sensue from Halo 5's horrible vehicle physics
Paintball Junkies and Teleportation Slayer. I know that's not the actual name but, I don't know it since I only played it once after searching in Action Sack all Saturday :(
Phase Shift Slayer is one of the best game modes ever created.

If more maps were made for this - it could be one of the coolest things ever.
I could see it becoming really fun to watch if played competitively too.

It adds another layer of depth to the map positioning strategy.
AshamanND wrote:

I agree. It should have more players per match though because games played on it right now go farrr too long
Withyn3302 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:

I agree. It should have more players per match though because games played on it right now go farrr too long
My first few games ended via time out. Once I started to get the hang of it, matches seemed to move much faster. Maybe once people get familiar with it, length won't be as much of an issue.
Favorites would be Shift Slayer, Pig of the Hill, Ground Pound Arena and Mongoose Sumo.
Ground pound arena, husky raid, snowball fight, and the skeetball (even though it was team and it should have been individual score)
LethalQ wrote:
Ground pound arena, husky raid, snowball fight, and the skeetball (even though it was team and it should have been individual score)
Is Skeetball still available? I haven't gotten that one yet
Withyn3302 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Is Skeetball still available? I haven't gotten that one yet
It was probably removed by now as it wasn't very popular but I though it was kinda fun.
Mongoose sumo, Pig of the hill, and the one where you have gravity hammers in a low gravity map