Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Which Armour Mods do you like to use? Warzone FF

OP RulerOTW

Which of the armour mods do you like to use?

Apart from the grenade experts & the patrol case which have visible implications – increased number of grenades you can carry & ammunitions per weapons, which ones are really worth using? Are they worth the trouble?

Advanced Sensors
Auto-Medic
Death From Above
Upgraded Shields
Frag Grenade Expert
Grenadier
Reflex Enhancer
Splinter Grenade Expert
Wheelman
Patrol Case
Plasma Grenade Expert
Speed Booster
Upgraded Thrusters
Increased Strength
On foot, more ammo. later on at six, wheelman. I may go back to more ammo depending on my mood in regards to the last round.
I mostly forget about them until I'm bringing in a vehicle so I usually use WheelMan.
I completely misunderstood Wheelman! I saw the word 'passenger' in it and assumed it was meant to protect the passenger, and most of the vehicles i use dont have passengers.
I'll be using it more from now on!
In the first 3 level always more bullets, then in 4,5 speed boost and if I'm going to use vehicle later in 6 the wheelman.
I think in ff speed booster is my fav because I love to run like crazy with level 2,3 speed boosts. I prefer use one of these instead of a ghost in level 3, ghost kill more but I get bored of it and in some round you can bugged the match if you splatter enemies
Auto-Medic is a good one to use if your in a vehicle with a shield, the shield of the vehicle will come back faster with this on
Auto-Medic is a good one to use if your in a vehicle with a shield, the shield of the vehicle will come back faster with this on
I tried this in Mythc,and my shield did not come back!
RulerOTW wrote:
I tried this in Mythc,and my shield did not come back!
That's normal. Starting with round 2 you'll need a melee hit to recharge your shields. Sadly this also applies to vehicles. I don't think it works if you splatter them. You have to get out and punch them to activate the recharge cycle.

I run ammo (patrol case), upgraded thrusters and then wheelman.

Special notion gets grenadier if I'm sitting on the back of a Gungoose :)
I am all about Wheelman. Especially because starting at round 3 or so I try to spawn a vehicle and I am typically in a vehicle through the end of the game. Makes a big difference!
Wheelman
Patrol Case
Speed Booster
Upgraded Thrusters
These are the only armor mods that actually make an impact, I use Patrol Case when I am on foot in the beginning rounds. After that I use speed booster or upgraded thruster so I can get to the objective quicker, I usually use speed booster since your jump height is much higher and thrust sliding makes you travel much faster. Whenever I REQ in a vehicle I equip Wheelman and when I know I am going on foot with a weapon I switch it back to Speed booster.
I agree with most of the above. I recommend trying advanced thrusters with a speed boost power-up. It is so much fun.
using upgraded sheilds with an oversheild in defence rounds is a really good combo, especially with a shield strength boosting weapon like spnkr prime or tartarus's gavel. I rock speed booster at req 4, 5 and above is upgraded thrusters if on foot, and wheelman in vehicles.
using upgraded sheilds with an oversheild in defence rounds is a really good combo, especially with a shield strength boosting weapon like spnkr prime or tartarus's gavel. I rock speed booster at req 4, 5 and above is upgraded thrusters if on foot, and wheelman in vehicles.
Damn man I didn’t think of that.
I have so many combinations to try now.

I tried Wheelman, and it was so good during encounter with Warden eternal. when he emp's me, i recovers so much faster than before! The Warden was so surprised that he stopped shooting and came to ask me how am i recovering from his blasts so fast?
i literally just use patrol case from req 3 till match ends. I always forget/fail to change if im getting a vehicle in later rounds. But provided the ai isnt hard coded to kill me and only me no matter the cost and chases me to the ends of the world im generally fine using whatever vehicle untill the match concludes without the extra toughness

but patrol case is my go too. 216 rounds in req 3 BR's or 300 something for the extended mag BR, untill round 5 then its DMR's (and then extended mag DMR at req 7)
I either like to run with Reflex Enhancer or Upgraded thrusters or wheelman. I use Wheelman the most though because I'm always REQing vehicles.
Deff wheelman because i'm always in a vehicle. But in the low REQ's i use extra ammo.
Damn man I didn’t think of that.
yeah, kinda inferred that from aozoli (please correct if i'm wrong)
I like to fight on foot so I go with either patrol case or nades until level 5 and go for upgraded thrusters.
I like to fight on foot so I go with either patrol case or nades until level 5 and go for upgraded thrusters.
this is what everyone needs to do, the number of times I've run out of ammo, even with extended magazines...