Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Which game mode gives the most req points?

OP ShadowForge095

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So, I'm trying to get 120,000 req points for the reach pack. I'm currently at 70,000. I've been doing Warzone because it gives me around 2,500 (more or less) each time. Is that better to do than arena matches? I know that Arena matches are usually shorter than Warzone matches. (Warzone tends to be around 20min) Although Arena matches give me about 1,000 (more or [usually] less).
So which is better?
I'm also curious because it seems like they have changed how many REQ points you earn per game in the MoR update. It seems to be based more on individual performance now. I could be wrong...
I'm also curious because it seems like they have changed how many REQ points you earn per game in the MoR update. It seems to be based more on individual performance now. I could be wrong...
Yeah, I thought I noticed something like that too. I was able to make 40,000 within a day. (about like 8 hours of playing, some boosts, and a few discards of reqs. Not sure how many games I played tho)
Warzone assault1100 req points if you loose even more of you win, some matches only last 5 minutes
Warzone Assault I believe is the fastest place to collect RP, potential for very short matches and bigger payout that arena typically. I feel I should say though be very sure you want that Reach pack with your 120k, from a straight up unlocks to RP ratio burning it on silvers (if you haven't completed them yet) or golds (if you have) gives you vastly more than that reach pack will. And you'll still have a shot at unlocking whatever it is you particularly want. And the reach pack is just as random, so it may have only one piece of the armour set you're hoping for, or zero pieces. Not meaning to rain on your parade at all, just wanted to give a little warning in case you want to change your mind!
Warzone assault if your grinding for points.
Reason is it gives the most for the least ammount of time.
All without boost and time based on what I believe the average length of a match to be based on my own matches.
Warzone 1 gold per 4-5 matches at around 2hr play
Arena 1 gold per 10 matches at over 2hr play
WZA 1 gold per 4-5 matches at almost 1hr play.
Given that most people only play for 1hr at a time WZA is what I recommend.
Super Fiesta, too bad is gone :(

#makesuperfiestagreatagain
I believe Warzone. Now this is interns of amount of reqs for losing and for winning compared to other gamemodes I have played. But to achieve more reqs quicker, now I believe it is infection and Warzone assault.
Actually, depending on how good you are in swat that can actually be the fastest. Swat gives around 750-1000 RP per game and they usually last for roughly 5 minutes so you can actually get 9000+ REQ points per hour.
The problem with playing WZA is that some games can last for the full duration while some games last for only 6 minutes, which is a gamble on whether you could get lucky and lose/win all your games quickly, or end up having to play a full game but only get the same amount of points.
Warzone turbo is a featured mode and you get extra like 2.7k for a win, and some matches end fast as its easier to dominate and core the enemy team. Mind you you might need to go all out with the reqs but its definitely both fun and challenging.
excursor 2 wrote:
Actually, depending on how good you are in swat that can actually be the fastest. Swat gives around 750-1000 RP per game and they usually last for roughly 5 minutes so you can actually get 9000+ REQ points per hour.
I had been doing that for a bit, but without boosts I was only getting like 800. (First place on winning team each time) For me, 800 is too little for the five-ish minutes or so.
Warzone Assault I believe is the fastest place to collect RP, potential for very short matches and bigger payout that arena typically. I feel I should say though be very sure you want that Reach pack with your 120k, from a straight up unlocks to RP ratio burning it on silvers (if you haven't completed them yet) or golds (if you have) gives you vastly more than that reach pack will. And you'll still have a shot at unlocking whatever it is you particularly want. And the reach pack is just as random, so it may have only one piece of the armour set you're hoping for, or zero pieces. Not meaning to rain on your parade at all, just wanted to give a little warning in case you want to change your mind!
Yeah, I know I could be unlocking other things, but I don't play too often anyways (just 'cause of other games to play), so I don't really mind spending all my time trying to accomplish this one time. I've made 92,000 RP in 2 days, so if I really wanna unlock everything else, I'll do it later.
Warzone seems to be the best place for mindless grinding cause screw it if you lose or win, you still get paid.
Don't buy the rip off reach pack
Because there can be so much variance, I think a good way to compare is to just look at max REQs per hour under optimal conditions.

Regular warzone, for example, can potentially hit almost 12,000 REQs per hour. Including time in lobby between games, it's still well over 10k per hour with optimal play.

What is the max potential for other game modes?
Well my last turbo round, I got about 3600 RP, no boost I just got most kills, boss takedowns and points, but on average it's usually around 2200-2500
Play infection i can get around 1200 points for a match and is pretty fast.
You can also play Warzone Assault, that gives around 1000-1500 points in around 5 minutes if you win or lose in the first base.
Warzone Assault. Try it
Thanks for the info
Don't buy the rip off reach pack
Yep... Bought it and got everything that is 100% worthless to me. Thanks 343. You just know all the ways to make me angry.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2