Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Which game mode gives the most req points?

OP ShadowForge095

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Take all the modes you like and record your results from 10 matches each and see which one gives you the most rp! Also record time and xp as well. Cheers!
excursor 2 wrote:
Actually, depending on how good you are in swat that can actually be the fastest. Swat gives around 750-1000 RP per game and they usually last for roughly 5 minutes so you can actually get 9000+ REQ points per hour.
The problem with playing WZA is that some games can last for the full duration while some games last for only 6 minutes, which is a gamble on whether you could get lucky and lose/win all your games quickly, or end up having to play a full game but only get the same amount of points.
ITS OVER NINE THOOUUSSAANNDD!!!!
I also agree however. Every war zone game. It depends on many factors. Including the the boost you use for a war zone game. While he rhotic war zone can give you a like 2002, 1000 req points on average a legendary war zone.can give (depended on kda rank on score board and boost) 2500 to 5500 . In my own personal opinion, I believe that you should use requisition Pacs like ultra rare mission victory on heroic instead of legendary and on weekends we see mythic firefight WICH I RECOMMEND 🔫 halo 4 life.
Mythic Firefight is the fastest way to earn a lot of REQ points. It only comes on the weekend. I recommend good teammates with access to high REQ. If you win, it's like 5,000 REQ per 20 minutes match.

If Assault is faster, well then. I don't have enough patience to play it.
I also agree however. Every war zone game. It depends on many factors. Including the the boost you use for a war zone game. While he rhotic war zone can give you a like 2002, 1000 req points on average a legendary war zone.can give (depended on kda rank on score board and boost) 2500 to 5500 . In my own personal opinion, I believe that you should use requisition Pacs like ultra rare mission victory on heroic instead of legendary and on weekends we see mythic firefight WICH I RECOMMEND 🔫 halo 4 life.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2