Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Which game mode on halo 5 mp gives the highest xp

OP Graygray20

Hi all

Which game mode on halo 5 mp gives you the highest xp please is it the ones with the star next to its name
Specifically in Arena, I think it would be Infection. But, if the featured one (the ones with a star) are quick game modes like some variation of Slayer, I’d pick those.
Whatever are the featured playlist grant the highest xp and RP.
Thanks
Warzone assault is giving double xp... It can be a very frustrating playlist but if you don't mind the occasional spawn trap where you may die a lot this playlist is awesome for the xp grind as it grants a lot in usually short games.
LethalQ wrote:
Warzone assault is giving double xp... It can be a very frustrating playlist but if you don't mind the occasional spawn trap where you may die a lot this playlist is awesome for the xp grind as it grants a lot in usually short games.
thanks, for the source
Anything in the Warzone playlist generally gives the most.
Featured modes, and Mythic Firefight. Thats an XP and RqP doubler.
LethalQ wrote:
Occasional spawn trap? I just played 3 games in a row, and every single game I would spawn, and instantly get killed within 1 second. I haven't played this game mode much, so not sure if it's always been this way, but it's an absolute joke.
I couldn't even get any games of Warzone Assault last night, but considering the experiences I've had in there before that's probably a good thing for my blood pressure anyway...
Definitiv Arena
kjbart wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Occasional spawn trap? I just played 3 games in a row, and every single game I would spawn, and instantly get killed within 1 second. I haven't played this game mode much, so not sure if it's always been this way, but it's an absolute joke.
I'm watching Naded play it with a full party of people who used to farm and this game type has some of the worst spawns I've ever seen. This mode needs a major overhaul if it returns in Infinite.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
kjbart wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I'm watching Naded play it with a full party of people who used to farm and this game type has some of the worst spawns I've ever seen. This mode needs a major overhaul if it returns in Infinite.
That is why any and all one sided objective playlist are toilet. It has always been easy for teams to spawn trap in those type games. I only tolerated it for the xp grind. I liked losing quickly in assault for quick XP gains.
I just play Arena. I love Warzone but can never find a game.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
kjbart wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I played a few games of assault on a different account and got matched up to that squad. Shortest games ever. Can't even take 2 steps without getting killed. Wasn't even a spawn trap, they destroyed the core in no time.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
kjbart wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
god i played against these guys twice last night latenight,,,,i was just killing time and grinding xp and then just got totally wrecked...twice and then i looked at the lineup.....