Which Hannibal vehicle do you prefer?

OP SolarWolf13

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
My favorite Hannibal vehicle is the Hannibal scorpion. It has so much power, and on sanctum I hide under the temple and blast the garage while my friends protect me from active camo. Also, it looks so dang cool. with how it glows on its way out the garage, the laser, and the perfect mix of blue, tan, and black. also the secondary turret is great and eliminating infantry! I got certified for it at level 140.
I'm going with the Hannibal Scorpion too, though that may change when the Hannibal Wasp finally takes flight.
Hannibal tank beats everything! 😁
Tank it owns all plus the gunner is super deadly as well
Hannibal Scorpion for me!
Hannibal tank is fantastic. The ONI Mantis is better in my opinion
Hannibal Chariot pulled by two wardens....

On a more serious note: Probably the Mantis, though I prefer the Oni.

My favorite Hannibal vehicle is the Hannibal scorpion. It has so much power, and on sanctum I hide under the temple and blast the garage while my friends protect me from active camo. Also, it looks so dang cool. with how it glows on its way out the garage, the laser, and the perfect mix of blue, tan, and black. also the secondary turret is great and eliminating infantry! I got certified for it at level 140.
Is there a reason you didn't do this as a poll? Just curious.
The Hannibal hornet.

In serious: I don't know I haven't used either of them before.
BeneficBen wrote:
What you did there. I see it.
Hannibal Mantis. Too bad I've gotten torn apart within seconds every time I've used one, outside of Firefight.
Hannibal Banshee plz.

That would be sick.
Unyshek wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
What you did there. I see it.
😨

Hi Uny!
I haven't been able to try the Hannibal Scorpion yet so I guess the Mantis....
Mantis for me. Tank is great but I seem to get boarded so easily. Mantis at least has the capability to maneuver around in a tight spot. Locking onto targets is an added plus as well. Not sure, but doesn't the stomp put out a disabling emp attack on nearby vehicles as well?
The Scorpion is amazing for fighting AI so I prefer it in Firefight, but if I am playing Warzone or Assault then I think that the Mantis is better. The Mantis is so great at fighting people because the missiles have the lasting blast, great tracking, and you move so much faster than any other Mantis.
sniper945 wrote:
Hannibal Banshee plz.

That would be sick.
If Hannibal helped the covenant, the UNSC would lose... :(
sniper945 wrote:
Hannibal Banshee plz.

That would be sick.
If Hannibal helped the covenant, the UNSC would lose... :(
Swords of Sangheilos bruv, those guys have got the unsc's back :)
Both variations are awesome, but if I had to choose I would say the Hannibal Scorpion, especially when you have a gunner. The main laser cannon is amazing!
King38Ace wrote:
Mantis for me. Tank is great but I seem to get boarded so easily. Mantis at least has the capability to maneuver around in a tight spot. Locking onto targets is an added plus as well. Not sure, but doesn't the stomp put out a disabling emp attack on nearby vehicles as well?
Yeah it does, and it sounds super sick when it does that attack. Shame the mantis stomp is virtually useless in Halo 5, which makes the EMP stomp just barely less useless. It does let you stop a tank from blasting you if it managed to get close enough, and I guess you could use it to disable a vehicular boss in Firefight while shredding it with your own mantis, so I guess it does have its uses...

I love the Scorpion, that big laser gun it has.... But my vote is going to the Mantis - if only by a smidgen.
I feel like there should be Hannibal warthogs (with rocket and gauss varients) and i cant wait for the Hannibal wasp but out of the two we have i like the mantis especially for tight situations. the emp with the stomp makes the thing a cqc master vehicle
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25