3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 25
Imagine a Hannibal gungoose!
Mine has to be the Mantis version. Sure, it may not pack a punch like the Scorpion counterpart but I like being able to move fast and not being an easy target for people to board me.
If there was a hannible wasp or mongoose I would so drive them lol
I'm a big fan of the Mantis myself, mainly because it's insanely fun to use. Yes it might not be armoured to the teeth but since the latest buff to all Mantis', it's a scary sight!
tank. its so good
The Hannibal Mantis is the best! :)
I prefer the scorpion
Mantis is better cuz it's more flexible , faster and can kill Spartans faster than the scorpion ..... While it loads fires reloads.......
I prefer the Hannibal Mantis because it does good damage and costs less than the Hannibal Scorpion
I prefer the Hannibal Mantis because it does good damage and costs less than the Hannibal Scorpion
scorpion
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Scorpion all the way
Hannibal Scorpion wrecks face all day everyday
mantis since its so much more versatile and easy to keep someone off your back unlike the scorpion
scorpion hannibal, i would like a hannibal warthog!!!
that's a tough one but i would have to say scorpion for firepower and mantis for maneuverability
My favorite Hannibal vehicle is the Hannibal scorpion. It has so much power, and on sanctum I hide under the temple and blast the garage while my friends protect me from active camo. Also, it looks so dang cool. with how it glows on its way out the garage, the laser, and the perfect mix of blue, tan, and black. also the secondary turret is great and eliminating infantry! I got certified for it at level 140.
I love the Hannibal Scorpion, easily one of my favorite vehicles, but I think that the Hannibal Mantis is better though.
My favorite vehicle currently (03/12/2016) is the hannibal scorpion and I think it would follow the hannibal wasp that they say it will come out as it is amazing <3 but as many people say here I would like hannibal to change most of the weapons of the Halo universe as single use req`s as an assault rifle hannibal magnum hannibal DMR hannibal submachine hannibal etc also warthogs hannibal included gaus and rockets and would add a great variety to the req`s
IMAGINA = warthog tundra hannibal or if not with just being a warthog hannibal a rockethog hannibal and a gaus hannibal there is much to express in halo 5 still
Scorpion hannibal
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 25