2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 25
Ofcourse my favo is Hannibal scorpion but with the new update already listed Hannibal WASP as well.
Hannibal scorpion
Mi idea de un vehículo seria aéreo como un Falcón piloteado por un jugador spartan que este pueda disparar una torreta enfrente como arma principal del vehículo,
y que a los lados este tengo dos asientos para otros jugadores spartan pero en vez de torreta como en Halo reach el jugador se pueda subir con una arma de presicion ya sea Dmr,Br,Sniper o cualquier rilfe que guste y que en primera persona pueda matar desde el aire junto con otros.

Esa seria mi idea de un vehículo aéreo ya que creo que hacen falta mas vehículos aereos
i prefer h.wasp
Hannibal tank because of how much damage it can dish out, whilst taking just as much in return. I would love to say the Hannibal Wasp, but I'm not too keen on how it fires and I hate how squishy it is, a little focus fire from Promethean ground units or Phaeton or Banshee and you're already on fire... No longevity whatsoever, and it's not like it's weakness is justified by its (non-existent) high levels of DPS. I would argue that the ONI Wasp is far more valuable than the Hanibal Wasp because of its higher accuracy and essentially equal levels of damage, if not higher.
Hannibal scorpion is beast!
Hannibal Mantis
Hannibal tank.
Hannibal Wasp for sure. Paired with a ONI wasp, they make a team that can pack a punch in anything, and are super fast with retreating
Hannibal Wasp
WASH ANIBAL
My favorite Hannibal has to be the Scorpion. I just love the raw power. plus, I proved against a friend in forge, a Hannibal Scorp is stronger than a Hannibal Mantis
Scorpion
without doubts the original scorpion
Hannibal mantis for me
Wasp
Hannibal Mantis is like the ultimate weapon for me
The Hannibal vehicle is prefer the most 343 is the hanibal wasp because it is not 8 reqs which you get near the end of the game, or 7 reqs for a hanibal mantis, I prefere the req level 5 flying vehicle that tears through spartans.
Hanibal Mantis to 'prey' on my enemies!
sniper945 wrote:
Hannibal Banshee plz.

That would be sick.
I think Hannibal varients are for human vehiciles only so I want a Hannibal Warthog and Hannibal Mongoose.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 25