[Locked] Which Helmet Do You Use?

OP Hazzardous7

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
I was wondering which helmet types are the most popular in Halo 5, and why people like them. Personally I have been using Eva Leonov over the course of Halo 5, as it was the helmet I received for pre-ordering the game and made me feel special. From this the helmet grew on me and I haven't replaced it since, although in Halo 4 I preferred the enforcer helmet. I also sometimes use Emile's wrath armour.

Tell me which helmet you guys use, as I'm curious for the favoured style and also include why you like that helmet so much?
Mark VI Regent, Helioskrill Bloodgorger, Reaper Grim/Mortician.
I like em because they look realistically designed, extremely capable, and canonically make sense.
The CQB helmet is my favorite, but since Halo 4 and 5 don't have that helmet, I've used the Scout helmet. After the Reach update, I switched to the Intruder.
QStephan wrote:
The CQB helmet is my favorite, but since Halo 4 and 5 don't have that helmet, I've used the Scout helmet. After the Reach update, I switched to the Intruder.
Intruder is cool, I've just started using the body and it was my go to armour back in reach.
deadeye
I am using the Commando Verde helmet. It has some white stripes that looks awesome on the Infiltrator armor.
I am looking forward some helmets like Decimator, Shinobi, Hunter, Marauder, etc.
I am using the Commando Verde helmet. It has some white stripes that looks awesome on the Infiltrator armor.
I am looking forward some helmets like Decimator, Shinobi, Hunter, Marauder, etc.
You're right about some of the latter helmets being good... Hunter was one of the few things I liked about how 343i presented Locke to us in the Halo 5 campaign.
I like to switch between enforcer, mark IV, and indomitable.
EVA helmet with Mark IV armor. I'm still hoping for an SPI set at some point.
Mark VI Regent. The Mark VI Gen 2 helmets look great like the Gen 1 helmets, but without the darkened Secondary Colors. The Mark VI helmet is one of the more practical designs in my opinion.
Raider. It was my favorite in Halo 4, finally got it for Halo 5.
Currently working on unlocking Helioskrill, not sure if it will become my favorite or not.
Helioskrill for days.
I like to pick helmets that I like the least. lol Right now I'm using the Tracer helmet. I hate it because it doesn't have a visor but after I equipped it I became strangely attracted to it. hahaha!
Bucaneer, Freebooter, EVA or Orbital mostly. Sometimes Centurion.
Mostly I pick what looks most like my beloved SPI armor.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I like to pick helmets that I like the least. lol Right now I'm using the Tracer helmet. I hate it because it doesn't have a visor but after I equipped it I became strangely attracted to it. hahaha!
I've always found this helmet an... odd one xD. It's cool how you use helmets you don't like though to begin to like them.
I've always found this helmet an... odd one xD. It's cool how you use helmets you don't like though to begin to like them.
I try to give everything a chance. There are a lot of helmets I don't like but I'll use them for a while at least. Mostly, because it seems at least a decent portion agree on what is crap. So I like using the helmets that I rarely see others use presumably because they also think they are junk. lol
The one...the only...the Achilles helmet.
I'm using Helljumper right now, since it's been my dream helmet. But I'm going to use Achilles once I unlock it (My company is really close) and it looks completely badass.
I love Viper. I have Emile's EVA right now for Halloween but Viper is great. It feels like a Mark VI variant adapted onto quick reaction assassin missions.

It feels like a Bungie Helmet.
I really like the Noble Helmet, I'm currently using the Valor variant.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13