2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. ...
  8. 13
Enforcer ! I like this helmet because he is not.... Strange xD
My helmet of choice is any variant of scout.
Going for MK 4.
I've been using Buck's helmet ever since I got it. A spartanfied ODST helmet and one of my favourite characters wears it, that's bad a*s.
I use the Operator helmet. I don't really see anyone else use it.
The helmet that would like to use is the Indomitable helmet. Its the one that is closest to the one i used in reach the most, which was Military Police
Mark V Alpha, eventually I'll get Achilles helmet.
I use Achilles, because I have a sense of accomplishment when I wear it.
Deadeye helmet was always my favorite since 4. Shinobi and Helioskrill are my other favorites but Deadeye always wins out. I feel fairly unique with it not seeing too many others with it. Love the concept of super sniper and the look is sleek.
scout fav since i first saw it in H3
I wear War Master a lot, but my favorite is Viper. I just LOVE the little weird antenna...
Only one
Acchiles :3
Atlas, best one in the game :)
In halo reach i was the mark v all the way. Currently in halo 5 im using foetus.
My two favorites are the Achillies and Mark V. The Achillies for the long hours and hard work and the fact that it looks bad -Yoink-! And the Mark V for the resemblance to the original armor worn in Halo: Combat Evolved.
Helioskrill, because I got it by the "Legend" achievement. After obtaining the Achilles armor, I changed to the "Legionaire" helmet, because it may combine with the armor.
I love using Linda's Argus helmet and jun's vigilant armor its a sweet combo :)
scout fav since i first saw it in H3
i love that helmet too, but palmer ruined it for me :(
i love to use helioskrill warbound
Been using Mark VI since Halo 3 and Reach, it's always been a personal favourite to wear.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. ...
  8. 13