5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 13
i'm using gungnir right now because I like not having a visor
EVA all the way.
Now I'm bouncing between the intruder and the mark VI gen1
I like so much the enforcer helmet , I use it since I got it (I used to wear the jumpmaster sometimes ) , and I have gotten many other helmets since that but now is as my personal mark and I don't want to change it , I don't know why , but I love the design of my helmet
I started using a Recruit , because I like that one too , but a lot of people used it in my first multiplayer games and I hated to see just like everyone else
I usually go Mark VI or Mark IV with the dauntless (gold) visor
Currently using Locus edge or Atlas, juns helm from the reach update (forgot what it's called), and stinger (i switch them around a bit to keep things new). But really those are just subs till I get War Master, Mark V Alpha/Mark Vb, or Argus...
then I'll have to pick which of those I like as a permanent.
QStephan wrote:
The CQB helmet is my favorite, but since Halo 4 and 5 don't have that helmet, I've used the Scout helmet. After the Reach update, I switched to the Intruder.
Dynast is supposed to be the new evolution of cqb. As for me I use cypher copiale.
The wrath is awesome, and the helioskrill, buy I'm still waiting for them
But I am pretty sure that not even with legendary helmets I would replace my Enforcer strongarm
Helioskrill bloodgorger. Just got it. It's awesome.
Deadeye, because it goes with my name. It was the only helmet I wanted in this game, and now that I have it... I'm never taking it off!
i dont like the one im using now but the ones i like are the fotus chillrose, anuibus , stalker raijin stormbreak i kinda forgot the rest lol
Helioskrill. Along with the armor.
I like this armour cause it looks so cool, but also shows that you're a dedicated Halo fan... Unfortunately I don't have it because I did all the legendary campaigns on the stand alone 360 editions and not on MCC.
I especially like it's back story. It's an armor litterally made by an elite who wanted to test her skills against spartans in this reverse engineered armor.
i didnt know that sounds like a cool backstory
Deadeye, because it goes with my name. It was the only helmet I wanted in this game, and now that I have it... I'm never taking it off!
u kinda have to if you want to clean it :)
Well hopefully Achilles within the next five or so days :P
Achilles and dauntless visor
void dancer comet
Rouge but only when I'm rocking Achilles
Noble Valor. I also use the Remembrance Visor, so it looks like I have an orange stripe all the way around my helmet.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 13