2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 13
Viper is super clean but I have been using copperhead for a while and I think I like it the most .
I've been using Noble as my helmet for the past few months I really like it, but I know the moment I unlock Helljumper I'm probably never looking back
I stick to my four favorites - Recruit, Recon, EVA, and Warrior.
I wear the Mark VI Regent.
I'd use my CQB helmet!

Spoiler:
Show
Mark VI Gen1 for life
Ah...the question of a lifetime. This can go many ways. But my Signature Helmet, is Scout. (and its skins) Scout has always been a classic. Them taking it out in Reach pissed me off. But Halo 3, 4, 5 it is always my sig. I'm not a fan of helmets like orbital and Eva. Although Eva compared to H3 has drastically improved. I also like Odst. And wish there was something like Ricochet helmet brought back from halo 4. Hmmm I just thought of a poll idea
Achilles 4 LIFE
I actually just got the Mark IV Gen 1, so I've been using that recently. My favorites are Fotus, Mark VI Gen 1, and EVA Zhigang.
I recently equipped fotus. I rather like it
Achilles, but once I get Shinobi, I'll probably rotate between the two. MAYBE I'll add Helljumper to the rotation when I get it.
I was wondering which helmet types are the most popular in Halo 5, and why people like them. Personally I have been using Eva Leonov over the course of Halo 5, as it was the helmet I received for pre-ordering the game and made me feel special. From this the helmet grew on me and I haven't replaced it since, although in Halo 4 I preferred the enforcer helmet. I also sometimes use Emile's wrath armour.

Tell me which helmet you guys use, as I'm curious for the favoured style and also include why you like that helmet so much?
I also use the enforcer helmet with Emile's armour
I use Hermes helmet as it is 1. my only real unlocked mythic armor piece and 2. I love the way the helmet looks when paired with the rest of my armor. I don't have the best sets so I have to make do with what I have.
I use the Cinder helmet because sometimes it does remind me a bit of the N7 Breather Helmet from Mass Effect.
Deadeye is my favorite, and I've been using it since I got it in a req. That will change as soon as my Spartan company gets the Achilles.
I was wondering which helmet types are the most popular in Halo 5, and why people like them. Personally I have been using Eva Leonov over the course of Halo 5, as it was the helmet I received for pre-ordering the game and made me feel special. From this the helmet grew on me and I haven't replaced it since, although in Halo 4 I preferred the enforcer helmet. I also sometimes use Emile's wrath armour.

Tell me which helmet you guys use, as I'm curious for the favoured style and also include why you like that helmet so much?
I also use the enforcer helmet with Emile's armour
It's just such a nice combo...
Everybody is saying achilles, but I was kicked from Osiris for inactivity on Halo the day before they earnt it :( I did kind of deserve the kick though as at the time I had drifted to Call of Duty (Don't worry guys, I'm back now!)
Decimator!
Decimator!
This helmet name actually doesn't ring any bells.... I'll have to check it out some time!
Decimator!
This helmet name actually doesn't ring any bells.... I'll have to check it out some time!
Its the one that is based off of the MkV[B] from Reach :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 13