2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13
I have been looking for a helmet i like so that i dont worry how i look and i have found an emblem: mishriah armory,but as helmet ,and ill fight for it. The helmet which means you master halo 5: the achilles (when i get it so soon) .
I have been looking for a helmet i like so that i dont worry how i look and i have found an emblem: mishriah armory,but as helmet ,and ill fight for it. The helmet which means you master halo 5: the achilles (when i get it so soon) .
I'm getting close to achilles to, at Tea Lambo we're on 93%. To be completely honest though, I'll probably only keep it equipped for about a week though before reverting back to a mixture of Eva Leonov and Wrath.
Ignore this. Just trying out Xbox DVR.
Well I watched it anyway, and bummer. The same thing happened to me once and I was stuck there for about a minute before I remembered my grenades could kill me. Only happened once though, and it was after I spawned something good (which I can't remember).
No love for the Hellcat? I liked the ancient human helmet we saw in Halo 4 better, but I still like the 'alien yet familiar' look of the Hellcat.
Anubis Set - the closest thing to EOD I could get.
currently Intruder, because i dont have helljumper, or achilles yet
deadeye
I also use deadeye
Walrificus wrote:
Mark VI Regent, Helioskrill Bloodgorger, Reaper Grim/Mortician.
I like em because they look realistically designed, extremely capable, and canonically make sense.
I agree in that I like the ones that have canonical meaning. I currently rock the Recon, for old times' sake, but have tried out the War Master, Scout and Protector, and am looking forward to giving the Centurion and Deadeye a spin.

I also pick VISRs in a similar way, and love the description on the Remembrance.
I tend to use Enforcer and Air Assault the most
n3koprime wrote:
Deadeye, because it goes with my name. It was the only helmet I wanted in this game, and now that I have it... I'm never taking it off!
u kinda have to if you want to clean it :)
It comes freshly cleaned every time I respawn :P
Mark VI
i used all armor mark v b
Intruder, athlon and maybe interceptor. All have a distinct "halo" vibe to them but at the same time not too overused. With the possible exception of intruder
I use hunter, war master, scout, or jun's helmet
Wraith? (3 star mythic) I think it's called. The one with the big white skull on the visor. I just like it cause it works well with all the color visors. And looks cool to me lol.
I had been using the halo 5 Xbox one edition focus unicorn helm for awhile.
Centurion

Fred's Helmet.
Mark VI scarred, same with the armor.
Anubis Set - the closest thing to EOD I could get.
I'm using the EOD... in Reach
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13