Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Which is better for XP? Warzone or Arena

OP Hero 1n Error

Hello I have 150k req points saved and I don't really know which pack I should choose. I am thinking Warzone gives you the most xp but I am not sure since I haven't played in a while (got some hype after all the news about Infinite!) What do you guys think / know is better?
Warzone is better
if you want to grind for 152 warzone is a better option with a legendary boost a legendary firefight will get around 17k and mythic will pay around 22k with a loss at round 4 and 27k with a win, granted just playing firefight again and again is just a massive buzzkill. So I would suggest playing whatever game type you have more fun playing.
if you want to grind for 152 warzone is a better option with a legendary boost a legendary firefight will get around 17k and mythic will pay around 22k with a loss at round 4 and 27k with a win, granted just playing firefight again and again is just a massive buzzkill. So I would suggest playing whatever game type you have more fun playing.
Yeah I have been hearing firefight is good, as I see the number of xp I will need I am becoming more and more depressed that I didn't keep playing halo 5 Lol. I am rank 144 so it'll be a while
Yeah I have been hearing firefight is good, as I see the number of xp I will need I am becoming more and more depressed that I didn't keep playing halo 5 Lol. I am rank 144 so it'll be a while
I reached 146 today, :D:. Kill me ;D;
Warzone
Warzone is better for XP of you have a booster put that on that would boost it a lot more
Warzone is better in general as most people have stated.

However, the best way to grind is to swap back and forth between WZ and Arena depending on what you have XP boosts for. If you run out of WZ XP boosts, swap to Arena to use up all your Arena boosts (Infection is the best Arena gametype for XP/hour). By the time you use up all the Arena XP boosts, you should have some WZ ones again. Just keep swapping like this so you never play a match without an XP boost active.
Warzone!!!! By a mile
It is very unlikely that you reach 152 before the release of Infinite without putting in 8+ hours a day. 150 isn't even half way to 152.
Like everyone says...warzone. but if your like me then you prefer arena. You can get about 5k for playing the featured playlist in social. And about 9k if you have a legendary xp boost with 7k for an average xp boost. Also you can typically finish 2 games in the time it takes to finish 5 rounds of firefight so it actually isnt that much of a difference. Unless mythic firefight is featured. Then you should take advantage of that
Should I be using my Legendary boosts on WZ turbo rn? Or save them for something like Mythic FF?
Should I be using my Legendary boosts on WZ turbo rn? Or save them for something like Mythic FF?
WZ Turbo can net you a ton of XP with a Legendary Boost, provided you get close to a full game out of it (12-20 minutes).
I picked up Halo 5 in October 2018. I just hit rank 144, which I think is under half way to 152.
CAVEMANcr wrote:
I picked up Halo 5 in October 2018. I just hit rank 144, which I think is under half way to 152.
It is. The beginning of 150 is still under half way to 152.
The besr way to grind xp is playing social arena with double points.
I swap between Infection n Heroic Warzone Firefight. Heroic FF goes by quicker than legendary n is a lil more relaxing.
it doesn't matter what game type you use your legendary boosts in they will always pay the same amount which i think is something like 11,250 XP per boost