2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 41
The Copperhead armour. I got the helmet, and after countless packs I STILL haven't gotten the armour.
Well if you need help unlocking stuff, I am giving away 4 Arena REQ packs pretty soon. I will be doing a Channel update video explaining what you need to do to enter. Sub to my youtube and stay posted :) Sub here <3 Thanks & good luck
Halo Ce pistol, halo 2 Br55, Centurion helmet :( , Helljumper :,(
The Copperhead armour. I got the helmet, and after countless packs I STILL haven't gotten the armour.
I got 2 copperhead helmets but only 1 armor set
The DMR. I've gotten multiple rare BRs but I still have yet to see the DMR in a pack.
all of the smg skins
I have all of them but I don't get phaetons in req cards ._.
The dmr im level 61 and i pray for thr day halo Jesus grants me one of my own
argus helmet
DMR (not gotten a single variant), banshee (again, not a single variant) and to a lesser extent wraith (not a single variant again)......lvl 67, almost 68
The achilles helmet. Oh how I yearn for that.
LeeMan49 wrote:
Level 80 and still haven't got a Banshee (or any variant) - its the bane of my existence lol
neither have I. :(
Urban Warthog, I got every other hog but that!
look skyward
Halo 2 br and the decimator armor, have the helmet.
I always keep on getting the same stuff over and over again and i am just wasting req points trying to get new stuff and i never get anything new.
I still need that halo 2 BR also its killing me rightt now in warzone!
cooperhead armor
Still haven't got a Mantis :/

Also trying to find Noble Honor Armor
DMR (not gotten a single variant), banshee (again, not a single variant) and to a lesser extent wraith (not a single variant again)......lvl 67, almost 68
Keep grinding away with those silvers man. I'm a lvl 66 and have all those. Got my DMR at lvl 20 something (started off just opening gold packs cause I didn't know any better, pure luck though). Just got both my Wraith and Banshee certs this week, like 2 days apart😎 (both at lvl 65). Bottom line is, make sure all your bronze are done. Stick with silvers, and when tired of opening silvers, open some more. Eventually you'll start hitting the jackpot. Good luck.

Oh yea, and I really want any/all ultras. Currently grinding away Achilles armor/helmet with my squad, that's gonna take forever.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 41