3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 19
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
Congrats.
They got achilies.
They now get bragging rights to "first" ;)
But seriously, congrats to all of Whiskey!
Thanks dude
whiskey has not been "warzone farming" for a month now. As for what the members will do: some will continue with halo 5 and others will be playing other games as well.

Gratz to them for getting it though
BLAM wrote:
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
Congrats.
They got achilies.
Thanks dude
For real man, I also respect how a bunch of your members don't farm. Makes me glad.
Sweet. Now they can -Yoink- off and stop ruining warzone for the rest of us, right?
I guess congrats, but I've been on the receiving end of a farm so I really don't feel all that pleased.
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
The real questions is how many of them will stop playing for a while after the grind that they certainly had to put into it.
Bunch of them are probs gonna be on the division
< This guy.
BLAM wrote:
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
Congrats.
They got achilies.
Thanks dude
Blam, do you farm people?
Well I guess congratulations but they probably never going to get my respect due to most of the work for the armor was most likely done by farming I'm not going to say their entire company probably did it but there's probably a lot of people that did.
We have all farmed at some point. Most of us gave up the practice about a month ago. Most of us only farmed for a week or so.
I have a feeling that this video sums up the moment they got achilles armor and helmet.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwsHy8Fdies
I have a feeling that this video sums up the moment they got achilles armor.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwsHy8Fdies
Pretty much! We were all mashing the refresh button on our commendation page, and counting down in our Discord chat.
Yin wrote:
I have a feeling that this video sums up the moment they got achilles armor.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwsHy8Fdies
Pretty much! We were all mashing the refresh button on our commendation page, and counting down in our Discord chat.
Zeez had an overlay on his stream showing the progress. He was freaking out when you guys got it, lol.
Not sure why ppl want it so bad lol I think it looks terrible
Congrats, Whiskey!
I'm impressed by your achievement.
I would be much more impressed if I knew this didn't involve a good amount of farming by some of the members....but still, congrats!
Not sure why ppl want it so bad lol I think it looks terrible
It's probably more about what it stands for. It's like how Helioskrill was....before it was available by reqs.
Congratulations, Whiskey. Level 5 on some of these comm's is absolutely brutal.
Yawn. It doesn't require any special skill, just playing a lot. Congrats on being the first to play a lot.
Yawn. It doesn't require any special skill, just playing a lot. Congrats on being the first to play a lot.
It requires a significant commitment from all players, and lots of coordination. "Skill" certainly helps progress everything faster, though!
Congrats Whiskey Company.
My company is 69% done now. So close!
Yeah congrats.
People are so jealous lol
No, we are just dissapointed in how they got the armor (farming kills)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 19