2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 19
I'll say congrats to Vetoed.

Kind of sucks that Achilles will be forever tainted and most people will probably think the wearers of it farmed to get it.
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
R3dMarine wrote:
Backing it up this is true congrats to Whiskey
Surprised how fast they got it.
But hopefully, other companies should start getting it too...
Meaning...less farming!
I doubt that...very much.
the Company I'm in just popped armor a week and a half ago with no 'farming' (what a stupid term anyhow). We're still pretty far away from the helmet but props to those guys for sticking with the goal.

I feel there is a lot of misplaced, jealous nonsense that gets posted on here in regards to Achilles.
sniper945 wrote:
BLAM wrote:
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
Congrats.
They got achilies.
They now get bragging rights to "first" ;)
But seriously, congrats to all of Whiskey!
Thanks dude
Blam, do you farm people?
Look at my record, no.
thank you
But 343Favorites had it first.
Good effort guys! A remarkable feat and completed so quickly.

Hopefully now they'll ease off the killing a bit so others can attempt to get it too.
But 343Favorites had it first.
First company ;)
Congrats Whiskey. Thankful I never came across you guys in warzone hahah. Our company will get there eventually. I believe in us.

SG
Yin wrote:
Yawn. It doesn't require any special skill, just playing a lot. Congrats on being the first to play a lot.
It requires a significant commitment from all players, and lots of coordination. "Skill" certainly helps progress everything faster, though!
Agree it takes a significant time commitment, and skill gets you kills quicker no doubt. I don't see the coordination though, the commendations are just the individual commendations with higher numbers needed, and that mostly comes down to just playing a lot. They could have tied Achilles to the amount of hours you played. Pretty much the same result.
Congrats Whiskey. Thankful I never came across you guys in warzone hahah. Our company will get there eventually. I believe in us.

SG
Most companies WILL get there. Eventually.
GG comrades.
You can't farm first strikes! :)

Achilies or no Achilies farming will continue.
Horrible company, anyone who farms as bad as them should go into every match and apologize for ruining peoples fun and time.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out groups or individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Spoiler:
Show
B--B-B-B WOW
Yeah a bunch of guys sat farming people in warzone for weeks on end for an armour set that looks slightly different than power ranger suit #235.

I'd be impressed if they raised 2 million dollars for Save the Children like Athene did with GamingForGood.
Whereas I do not approve of the farm-grind you guys went through to get it, I'm willing to be a good sport (this is just a game, after all) and say "Cheers" to you guys. Congrats. : )
and they're not even the first company. I believe a Reddit company got it first.
We are; we were first for the armor, and are now first for the helmet! :D
BLAM wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
BLAM wrote:
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
Congrats.
They got achilies.
They now get bragging rights to "first" ;)
But seriously, congrats to all of Whiskey!
Thanks dude
Blam, do you farm people?
Look at my record, no.
I'll take your word for it. I vr'sd you a couple days ago, I got excited until your team wasn't going for our core. I don't know if you were with your company but I just wanted to ask. BTW
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 19