Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Who DID get their reqs today?

OP ottav

My Warzone reqs showed up this morning but not my Arena ones. Do they set it up so that you always get the next two a week after you bought it? I was under the impression that they would be there on Monday along with the Warzone ones. I assumed everyone just got reqs from bundles on Monday, because I'm pretty sure I didn't buy the Warzone bundle on a Monday. So far I've only heard stories about people not getting reqs today, so my real question is this: did anyone actually get their 2nd set of Arena packs today? Those of us with Warzone just assumed we'd be getting the Arena packs the same day but maybe the plan is to do Warzone on Mondays and Arena on Tuesdays (which would make sense since it came out last Tuesday, so really it hasn't been a week yet until tommarow). I think we could put the issue to rest for today if someone can actually confirm that they got their 2nd set today. I know a lot of us are wondering if we got screwed today, but I also haven't actually seen or heard anyone say that they did get their packs today, and if absolutely no one did then they're probably coming tommarow. Please just let me know real quick if you did get them today, because I know I'm not the only guy wondering if it's just because they're coming tommarow or if those of us still getting Warzone packs missed out.
Thank god!

I bought my first Arena Packs when drunk as hell and thought i did something wrong, i didn't get my second ones today either and assumed like the warzone, they would have shown up already.

Hopefully they will show up later on.
Didnt get mine yet either. Someone post when you get yours please :)
ottav wrote:
My Warzone reqs showed up this morning but not my Arena ones. Do they set it up so that you always get the next two a week after you bought it? I was under the impression that they would be there on Monday along with the Warzone ones. I assumed everyone just got reqs from bundles on Monday, because I'm pretty sure I didn't buy the Warzone bundle on a Monday. So far I've only heard stories about people not getting reqs today, so my real question is this: did anyone actually get their 2nd set of Arena packs today? Those of us with Warzone just assumed we'd be getting the Arena packs the same day but maybe the plan is to do Warzone on Mondays and Arena on Tuesdays (which would make sense since it came out last Tuesday, so really it hasn't been a week yet until tommarow). I think we could put the issue to rest for today if someone can actually confirm that they got their 2nd set today. I know a lot of us are wondering if we got screwed today, but I also haven't actually seen or heard anyone say that they did get their packs today, and if absolutely no one did then they're probably coming tommarow. Please just let me know real quick if you did get them today, because I know I'm not the only guy wondering if it's just because they're coming tommarow or if those of us still getting Warzone packs missed out.
Have they even been out a week yet? I assume we get them weekly from purchase date.
I have not gotten mine yet no )x
I only just got mine now after 7 resets of halo 5 Guardians
Just got mine as well! :D
Just got mine