2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 20
There are certain armors I like, for example FOTUS, Hunter, and Tracker are probably my favorite. Some are kind of...interesting, but I figure everyone has different armors they like so I just pick the one I like the most and put it on my Spartan.
I disagree, I like the armor design and graphic. It not like halo 3 which I find some of the armor boring. (That mean You armor hayabusa your just a terrible looking armor). IMO 343i did a good job with the armors.
Disagree I think they're an awesome part of the game unlock more before you have opinions
they should have just kept all the options that they had in 4 like changing the shoulders separately and the wrist, legs, chest, and the helmet. cause some armors look way better with other shoulders then the ones they assigned to the chests
oigan tengo un problema en halo 5 tengo membresia gold de 14 dias activada y no me permite jugar warzone dice que necesito una membresia gold con los demas juegos tambien me pasa eso que hagooo!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.
the armour was suppose to carry the soldier but these new armour designs look very much like the soldier is carrying the armour which from an engineering view doesn't look like it could in anyway augment the soldiers strength or speed further as he is carrying the armour

just the way it looks is all
According to the specs (correct me if I'm wrong), apparently much of the tech that went into the MJOLNIR GEN1 suits were adapted for use in the GEN2 program which must mean that even those force-multiplying circuits were also thrown in to complement the already enhanced strength of the user. Certainly that combo should allow the user to walk, run, crouch and stand tall underneath all that composite, gel and alloy. Not quite sure if that nanocrystal layer made it into the G2 suits but they certainly aren't MK. I's that's for sure. The suits still have to allow for some degree of agility.
I get that the literature around the suits is the same but by making it a leotard with bulky bits of armours thrown onto it is then missing the mechanical ability to enhance strength "the suit is strong enough to snap a normal soldier enough" or words to that effect are lost on this suit design as it visually doesn't blend with what its saying it does

the old suit design had the bulky bits of armour (the green bits) joined together by mechanical joints (the black bits)
effectively the suits worked like IronMans suit and the Spartans were the only ones strong enough to run them (survive them)

I'm just saying the look of these suits doesn't support what the suits are suppose to be
There are tons of armor types but they are not that much different from one another. Would like more choices in colors and color patterns to customize.
I don't think that it looks all that bad, it's all gone down hill since they did Reach H3 had the best looking armor variants.
NEWDEEshow wrote:
There are tons of armor types but they are not that much different from one another. Would like more choices in colors and color patterns to customize.
Agreed, half the choices are just painted variants of other helmets.
"We have listened to the feedback of the players and now know what they want for the next Halo!" -343 Industries 2014

Like hell they have. Everybody still looks like -Yoink-. This isn't Crysis goddamnit. This is Halo. Western, military, sci-fi FPS. Not the asian -Yoink-. -Yoink- off with your armor designs 343i.
I absolutely hate the new armor sets 343 has dreammpt up for halo 5. They look so weird! I wish they would go back to the armor from reach. It looks so much more authentic and military, not this round, bloby, almost covenant looking crap.

comment what you think about halo five's armor.
Halo 5 is a continuation of the art direction from Halo 4, and is actually an improvement. So if you look at it in that respect the armor is actually better looking than H4.

I would agree that Reach armor looked better than most if not all of the multiplayer armor, but definitely not better than the armor.used by Osiris and Blue team. They nailed those perfectly.
i totally agree, i loved reach's armor and i hate that they made full sets of armor but you can't mix and match arm pieces, ect. For the most part everyone looks the same.
Disagree I think they're an awesome part of the game unlock more before you have opinions
I don't think the ability to unlock more n more suits being an awesome feature is in question rather the overall design concept of the suits ie a gymnastic leotard with a mechanical bib

they should have just kept all the options that they had in 4 like changing the shoulders separately and the wrist, legs, chest, and the helmet. cause some armors look way better with other shoulders then the ones they assigned to the chests
agree, component swapping was awesome, still prefer swapping parts and be it on a more traditional Mjolnir suit like in Halo 3 and Reach (yes the art is way better now but the concept design isn't as awesome imo)
YAS I HATE HALO 5 ARMOR
Although I can't say that the armor is complete crap, I do have to agree that Reach's armor style was amazing, and should be continued / shadowed in future halo's.
Rhydon65 wrote:
A lot of the armor is just downright strange, I can't look at most of it and think "That's a Spartan." If there's anything I don't like about 343, it's that they can't design armor well.
Rhydon65 wrote:
A lot of the armor is just downright strange, I can't look at most of it and think "That's a Spartan." If there's anything I don't like about 343, it's that they can't design armor well.
i actually kind of like the armor sets in halo 5, yeah some are weird and look like an alien. i agree
I feel more like a toy solider as opposed to a super solider -_-...
I love it!!!
krazoic wrote:
It's some good with some bad, I'm glad they're adding new variants but kind of annoyed by the return of FOTUS.
Well FOTUS is 343's "Gag" armor... it'll be in halo for a while, Im guessing
If people who dislike the Halo 5 armor could upvote OP then perhaps it'll catch someone's attention. The forums are flooding at the moment and this topic will disappear into the bowels of the first day forums. Maybe we can hope for new DLC packs with armors. Who knows. Atleast try to get in contact with 343i.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 20