Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Who else wants to see Halo 5 on PC?

OP Qwerty polopus

I know 343i has publicly stated they have no current plans to bring Halo 5 into MCC or offer it in PC form in any way. But I feel like the translation here is don't bother us for the next couple years while we juggle everything else. But when the time comes, will they seriously leave Halo 5 out of the compendium? Doubt it in the extreme. I know we have Halo 5: Forge, and that's a start I suppose, but well it's Halo 5: Forge. Who else would love to see this game be included in MCC, tying a nice little bow around that incredible package? I'd love to see all the ways in which a modern rig could bring out the best in that engine because I don't think the XB1 does it justice.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
sabes me gustaría ver que le metieran mas contenido al halo 5 o que saquen todos los packs en la tienda seria bueno
ROTTSORT wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.sabes me gustaría ver que le metieran mas contenido al halo 5 o que saquen todos los packs en la tienda seria bueno
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.