Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Who spent the most $ on REQ packs? Go!

OP Larry Tanng

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
Don't be afraid to tell and don't worry, I don't and will not ever condone bashing of anyone who buys REQ packs with real money. I haven't bought any yet myself, and have my opinions on MTs in general, but I may actually end up buying some towards the end of my grind to make those last few unlocks easier to get.

I'm really interested to see who are the kings and queens of REQ pack purchases.

Go!
$0. Don't judge me.
I spent $10 on the HCS pack and that's it. I don't see the point in spending money on any packs really but I bought this one because I knew I couldn't get 80,000 over the weekend so I just bought it. I would never spend real money on any of the pack that are always there though.
$0
A whole 0 USD. Weird I know right? And I have so much stuff
I spent $10 on the HCS pack and that's it. I don't see the point in spending money on any packs really but I bought this one because I knew I couldn't get 80,000 over the weekend so I just bought it. I would never spend real money on any of the pack that are always there though.
This here... But there are enough videos of Warzone bundle buyers and people with full unlock that I am sure someone on here can best the $10 bar that is leading at the moment...
I spent $6CAD cause I thought it was cool it went to a championship prize pool and it helped fund free maps

didn't know they were gonna be forges and remixes of terrible maps though
Over $650.

I've unlocked everything in the game aside from emblems (which is impossible as most are through commendations) I do have 111 though.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
No money spent yet nor do I plan to spend any on REQ's and IDK if spending the most money on REQ's is something to be bragging about lol.
0 and will keep it that way. Supporting this BS RNG system is non sensible.
BRs wrote:
Over $650.

I've unlocked everything in the game aside from emblems (which is impossible as most are through commendations) I do have 111 though.
I knew someone out there had to have been investing a lot to complete everything. Nice though. Any special load outs or weapons that you were super happy to get? Like...more than the DMR?
Arkanagos wrote:
BRs wrote:
Over $650.
I've unlocked everything in the game aside from emblems (which is impossible as most are through commendations) I do have 111 through.
Yeah...

N.ot something to be proud of there, so much money gone to waste to make pixels on a screen look shinier...
How about you don't judge someone on what they spend there money on? I've spent $0 dollars and still you don't have to be a jerk about what he does with his money
Arkanagos wrote:
BRs wrote:
Over $650.
I've unlocked everything in the game aside from emblems (which is impossible as most are through commendations) I do have 111 through.
Yeah...

Not something to be proud of there, so much money gone to waste to make pixels on a screen look shinier...
I have the money, I like the game...I don't see the problem. I'm not saying it's an accomplishment. The guy asked who's spent the most, so I put my take.
this thread only goes downhill from here.

those who post how you much you spent will be used in another post and frowned upon in someway.
BRs wrote:
Over $650.

I knew someone out there had to have been investing a lot to complete everything. Nice though. Any special load outs or weapons that you were super happy to get? Like...more than the DMR?
Honestly, besides all of the helmets and cosmetics, one of my favorite things to have unlocked was all of the phateons for a warzone. It's such a fun vehicle to use. Also, all of the energy bayonet variants of the load out weapons. The Nornfang certification was exciting too, very fun and versatile weapon to use. The Whispered Truth and High-Five weapons are great also.
l've heard of people that paid almost $1,000 and have barely played the game. That is bad, that is very very bad.
0 (zero) dollars, reporting!
BRs wrote:
BRs wrote:
Over $650.

Honestly, besides all of the helmets and cosmetics, one of my favorite things to have unlocked was all of the phateons for a warzone. It's such a fun vehicle to use. Also, all of the energy bayonet variants of the load out weapons. The Nornfang certification was exciting too, very fun and versatile weapon to use. The Whispered Truth and High-Five weapons are great also.
Very cool. I don't usually get up to max REQ until very late in game, so I don't see a lot of my experience with Phaetons... Would be interested in the Whispered Truth though. Looks like it could be fun. Great to see you aren't regretting anything! Hope to see you on the battlefield flying in a Phaeton someday (on my team)! :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20