Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Who spent the most $ on REQ packs? Go!

OP Larry Tanng

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 20
my friend spent nearly 300% to get nearly everything in the game.

i whish i had a job rigth now...
A drunken $25 that I didn't even remembers til other buddies reminded me a week later when my 2 war zone req packs showed up.
$200, in total including gold packs and hcs packs : )
$80 and I got everything with that due to doing the bronze/silver route before doing real money/
Kots1337 wrote:
Zero. I refuse to keep paying for stuff thats already on the disk. I also just hate the REQ system. I like earning armor from challenges. But it made 343 1MILLION DOLLARS in two months so were definately not getting rid of it now :D
The money they earn from REQ's may decline as the population starts getting smaller though. I'd also rather have a credit based system like from Reach to buy stuff because RNG based systems are never good.
80K pts or 10$, 90% of ppl interested will buy it for sure. They are pretty smart, not everyone has the time to grind 80K pts in so short time.

And I'm surprised that so many people bought it, now I know why we have micro transaction in everygame, the profits is HUGE!

But I won't judge how your money is spent, I only judge the way that they abuse of this system. 20K req pts or 10€ could be ok, but who the hell gonna farm so much req point when you can just grab your wallet and get it in few sec. Shame on you 343...
I got no money to spare ;-; Although I wouldn't spend any on the REQ packs anyways. I'm against using IRL currency for RNG systems.
BRs wrote:
Over $650.

I've unlocked everything in the game aside from emblems (which is impossible as most are through commendations) I do have 111 though.
If I had the money I'd be doing the same thing bro :)
Probably less than $20 so far.
$20. not really worth it since ill have unlocked everything way before i hit rank 152 anyway
this thread only goes downhill from here.

those who post how you much you spent will be used in another post and frowned upon in someway.
I like this guy ^ $0 so far 4 me
$0.00 mate =)
none but was thinking about the 10. any good
$10 and I felt dirty doing it

Hate microtransactions
The problems with these systems are that people get addicted to buying that really can't afford to.

I personally spent about £5k on a f2p game in the past. I completely hid this from my girlfriend if she knew I wouldn't be here now.

The game took over my life for over a year then one day I just woke up and thought I'm done. Never been back since and I now realise the huge mistake I made.
I wouldn't do this again especially with halo 5 as the game isn't even good anyway
I spent $0.00!!!
About $40USD. I got 4 HCS packs, i like Halo and it directly supports it.

Im not a huge Warzone fan, so permanent unlocks (usable in Arena) are what im after. The 3 pack's after the 1st HCS are full of ultra rare/legendary armour which i can always use.
about $30 or so but on the up side I FINALLY Got my favor helmet WARMASTER and two versions at that Rare version and TIBERIAN. (But after that i'm done with using real $ for in game stuff)
£0

I earn any of the reqs I get.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 20