Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Who spent the most $ on REQ packs? Go!

OP Larry Tanng

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 20
fLaayN wrote:
80K pts or 10$, 90% of ppl interested will buy it for sure. They are pretty smart, not everyone has the time to grind 80K pts in so short time.

And I'm surprised that so many people bought it, now I know why we have micro transaction in everygame, the profits is HUGE!

But I won't judge how your money is spent, I only judge the way that they abuse of this system. 20K req pts or 10€ could be ok, but who the hell gonna farm so much req point when you can just grab your wallet and get it in few sec. Shame on you 343...
fLaayN wrote:
80K pts or 10$, 90% of ppl interested will buy it for sure. They are pretty smart, not everyone has the time to grind 80K pts in so short time.

And I'm surprised that so many people bought it, now I know why we have micro transaction in everygame, the profits is HUGE!

But I won't judge how your money is spent, I only judge the way that they abuse of this system. 20K req pts or 10€ could be ok, but who the hell gonna farm so much req point when you can just grab your wallet and get it in few sec. Shame on you 343...
Maybe shame on them for allowing us to just purchase instead of grinding it out but hell it is still than introducing a trade system, right! Besides being a grown -A$$- man I have a career and family I can't just be grinding it out all the time to get REQ points. besides this is my hobby and why not spend some of my expendable income on making my Spartan look a little more unique and to my liking. With that said I have spent $16 total. had to buy the HCS gear as I didn't have the time to grind out 80k in REQ points.
$0 for me. I know its weird but for some reason I actually kind of enjoy grinding to open each pack. I

But I definitely don't hate on people who coin. I mean, I'm not a huge Warzone fan so my sample size is pretty small comparatively but I can't think of any game in Warzone that I felt like was decided because of 1 player that obviously coined. So I don't hate the system since it will hopefully bring competitive Halo back to where it should be. I hope to see it on TV again someday. That would be awesome.
l've heard of people that paid almost $1,000 and have barely played the game. That is bad, that is very very bad.
how would it be a bad thing? they are basically giving their money to 343 so they can make improvements in the game. its a win win. they are happy with spending money and we get better game content
I received a $30 XBL gift card for my b'day so I decided to use it on REQ's. I just spent $10 of my own cash on the HSC REQ pack so I'm good lol.
1 million dollars
JLEG3NDARY wrote:
I received a $30 XBL gift card for my b'day so I decided to use it on REQ's. I just spent $10 of my own cash on the HSC REQ pack so I'm good lol.
was it worth buying it with money? i have 70000 req points right now so i could just play a couple games and then buy it with req points
$10. I wasn't planning on buying any, mostly because I don't have the money too, and I'd rather unlock them in game. But I've been busy this weekend, and I know I won't have enough time to chug up 80k, so I bought the HCS pack. Not the biggest fan of what's in it, but I'm a completionist.
I did...I honestly did. the HCS Pack
a whopping 0$ yea, be jealous
The REQ system is out to get me, I swear.
"This guy wears GUNGNIR helmet? GIVE HIM ALLLLL THE VISORS!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!"

Plz, stahp
i spend my hours
Um 16$ the HCS pack today because I work this weekend and only had 45k req points saved and 2 gold packs to be fair the 2 gold packs I got with my Xbox rewards thing that got put in my account wallet so honestly 9.99$ in HCS
Probably $30 NZD (Around $15-20 USD)
JLEG3NDARY wrote:
was it worth buying it with money? i have 70000 req points right now so i could just play a couple games and then buy it with req points
Depends on the value to you man I'm guessing down the road they will be kind of rare I bet they will do a different design for each new HCS to help raise the prize pool I like the pistol a lot
I've spent about $100. I'm not even that crazy about aesthetics and I don't play much warzone, but I want to see the competitive scene do well and I love the idea of crowdfunding. I am a bit of a completionist though, so it's alright in those regards.
0$
I want to buy the HWC REQ but I cant seem to be able to buy it
In live in Mexico.
Probably about 90 bucks
“Soon Halo’s reclamation will begin, but when it does, the weight of your denial will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind ”
Well only about $10 for the HCS pack but I was really close with 50,000 REQ points but gave up and just decided to buy it because I was lazy, don't judge me.
I'm probably invested $60. HCS Pack and lots of Golds.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 20