Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Who spent the most $ on REQ packs? Go!

OP Larry Tanng

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 20
I have spend 0.00 Canadian Dollars. Please don't tell my parents.
$13

$10 for HCS
$3 for a gold pack or however much they are
BRs wrote:
BRs wrote:
Over $650.

I've unlocked everything in the game aside from emblems (which is impossible as most are through commendations) I do have 111 though.
I knew someone out there had to have been investing a lot to complete everything. Nice though. Any special load outs or weapons that you were super happy to get? Like...more than the DMR?
Honestly, besides all of the helmets and cosmetics, one of my favorite things to have unlocked was all of the phateons for a warzone. It's such a fun vehicle to use. Also, all of the energy bayonet variants of the load out weapons. The Nornfang certification was exciting too, very fun and versatile weapon to use. The Whispered Truth and High-Five weapons are great also.
Very cool. I don't usually get up to max REQ until very late in game, so I don't see a lot of my experience with Phaetons... Would be interested in the Whispered Truth though. Looks like it could be fun. Great to see you aren't regretting anything! Hope to see you on the battlefield flying in a Phaeton someday (on my team)! :)
I'd prefer him on the enemy team, Phaetons are hard to come by and i need to destroy as many as i can for commendations
I have so far not spent a dime, however I am very tempted to begin spending since I need cosmetic items as a machinima director. However, if I were to start spending, I'd need to know that the game was going to be much better than it is right now with things like weapons actually lowering, fixed theater (which apparently is coming), more maps that are original and NOT remixes or forges, etc.

I want to see this game succeed, I really do, but at one point 343's gotta look at the direction they're taking, and depend on themselves and their own ability to fix things rather than their fans to tolerate mistakes.
fLaayN wrote:
80K pts or 10$, 90% of ppl interested will buy it for sure. They are pretty smart, not everyone has the time to grind 80K pts in so short time.

And I'm surprised that so many people bought it, now I know why we have micro transaction in everygame, the profits is HUGE!

But I won't judge how your money is spent, I only judge the way that they abuse of this system. 20K req pts or 10€ could be ok, but who the hell gonna farm so much req point when you can just grab your wallet and get it in few sec. Shame on you 343...
fLaayN wrote:
80K pts or 10$, 90% of ppl interested will buy it for sure. They are pretty smart, not everyone has the time to grind 80K pts in so short time.

And I'm surprised that so many people bought it, now I know why we have micro transaction in everygame, the profits is HUGE!

But I won't judge how your money is spent, I only judge the way that they abuse of this system. 20K req pts or 10€ could be ok, but who the hell gonna farm so much req point when you can just grab your wallet and get it in few sec. Shame on you 343...
Maybe shame on them for allowing us to just purchase instead of grinding it out but hell it is still than introducing a trade system, right! Besides being a grown -A$$- man I have a career and family I can't just be grinding it out all the time to get REQ points. besides this is my hobby and why not spend some of my expendable income on making my Spartan look a little more unique and to my liking. With that said I have spent $16 total. had to buy the HCS gear as I didn't have the time to grind out 80k in REQ points.
that's the thing, they aren't abusing people who have the time to grind for everything, they are abusing hard working older players (players that are loyal fans), to make a bigger profit. And still, who wants to spend an entire weeks worth in game to get everything even if you have a lot of time on your hands when the game still isn't up to par with how good it should be.
Zero dollarz
$6 somthing on 2 gold packs
0$
Zero dollars. Unless I was rich enough to have money to burn, there really isn't any need for me to buy anything in Halo 5. More power to you (literally) if you spend money on the REQ packs, but I'm more into the old school "play for it" approach...
I spent about $10 on gold packs and another $10 on the HCS pack. Benefits the championship so my jimmies aren't rustled.
About £7 on gold Req packs
BRs wrote:
Over $650.

I've unlocked everything in the game aside from emblems (which is impossible as most are through commendations) I do have 111 though.
ROFL
80€, And that is all Im going to spent to this. Earning ReQ points is easy enough.
£0. It's even more funny because the conversion rates are off over here in the UK but they think people don't know.
$10 on HCS pack.
$15 to see if it gave me an unfair advantage. It didn't. I haven't spent any since.
BRs wrote:
Over $650.

Good for you fella, that's awesome! Sincere thanks for helping to add to the game and to provide towards funding so that the rest of us can benefit from it. I wish I could do the same but sadly not, I spent about £6 on a couple of gold packs and am thinking on getting some more. I managed to unlock a phaeton from one that I purchased but wasted it due to a lucky plasma emp, this makes me sad
£8 (10$) for the hcs req pack , I only really plan to spend for the mark iv because that is just lovely , but I just like to grind though! It feels better.
Arkanagos wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show

I've spent more on less. It's all subjective anyway.
71k REQ and counting!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 20