Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Who spent the most $ on REQ packs? Go!

OP Larry Tanng

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 20
Not a cent
£3.98 for absolute crap.
Bought one Silver pack once, due to hearing that one gets better loot if they buy it. Nope, just more armor, not a single Rare.

Bought the HCS pack, because why not (rather use those 80K REQ points for Silvers, after all). Was planning on buying five more, because Legendary... then I saw the description. 'Rare or Higher', and cosmetic unlocks only. While I could use that to clear the board of the aesthetic stuff... why would I do that when I can just buy Silver packs with REQs?
Should have been guaranteed Legendaries, because $10 for Rares? What? And not a single chance at Phaeton Certification?

...Now, Halo: Fleet Battles, on the other hand...
9,99€ for this special crap pack ^^'
Well I spent $0
25 euro on the Warzone bundle, 10 euro on the HCS pack (supporting for the cause) and maybe 5-10 gold packs here and there.

so about 65 euro. + a 60 euro game.
$97639462308476
I haven't spent a penny or req packs. I rather just play the game and unlock them that way. If you spend a lot of money on req packs, you then have nothing left to unlock or play towards.
0$.

don't think I'll win this.
ive spent around $100 dollars on REQ packs not including the HCS pack
I spent £19.99 on the two a week 14 premium req bundle and that's it. All other silvers and bronzes have been purchased with in game points
I spent £2.39 on a gold just to show some respect
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/theDevotii/screenshot/3309299

;)
£0
I've only bought 3 gold packs with real $. I only did that out of frustration too. After countless gold pack purchases with rec points and still not unlocking one particular helmet I want, (Strider), I broke down 3 separate times and spent real $, with fingers crossed, hoping to get my coveted helmet....Still no luck!

I have the Strider helmet equipped in H4 and MCC and I'm starting to think the game might be holding out on me on purpose, banking on me wanting the helmet in H5, and hoping I'll buy packs with $ to get it.

Now, where is my aluminum foil hat?
l've heard of people that paid almost $1,000 and have barely played the game. That is bad, that is very very bad.
Some ppl have so much money that a $1,000 is like $10 for us, mere mortals.
Arkanagos wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show

Its his money if he wants to spend that $650 too make his character better than he can.
Probably around about $60-$70
20€ on hcs
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 20