Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Who spent the most $ on REQ packs? Go!

OP Larry Tanng

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 20
£7.99 for the HCS pack and £2.39 for one gold pack, purely to test if you instantly get better loot from paid packs as opposed to those bought with points. But anyone who says warzone isn't pay to win, at least in some respects, is kidding themselves. If someone spends £1000 on packs and unlocks every legendary weapon and vehicle in the game, chances are they'll dominate the battlefield unless they really suck.
BRs wrote:
Over $650.

I've unlocked everything in the game aside from emblems (which is impossible as most are through commendations) I do have 111 though.
you sad sad human....
Zero bucks.
ShoGUNZzz wrote:
I hit $825. Played Halo 1 in College and loved it ever since. I'm a disabled vet, kinda just sit around. I've always loved the armor. I grinded ranks just for the armor in the previous games. I've got all the ThreeA figures. I'm just a fan. Also, supporting the competitive scene is a plus.
Yeah. I guess I have the time and money. Just love the games. Also gives me the chance to get the new stuff immediately. Can't wait for Mark IV.
I buy one pack to month, so currently about 12€
£60 ($90)
10$ on the HCS pack other than that i've spent nothing.
I've spent 65 or so dollars on the packs. I don't really see the problem with buying them vs earning them. People want choice and they have been given them.
Zero dollars ,I'm playing and saving to buy the high tier packs, would like the hcs pack but ten dollars can be put towards gas or a beer or two.
£0.00
i have spent millions.
Couldn't people just lie about how much they spent?

I don't get why people buy req packs really, but to each their own. I use to be glad they did, so we could get that free dlc, but at this point I wish I could pay for dlc so the quality of dlc would be acceptable.
I spend a lot on Req but I only use what I earn not real money.
Couldn't people just lie about how much they spent?

I don't get why people buy req packs really, but to each their own. I use to be glad they did, so we could get that free dlc, but at this point I wish I could pay for dlc so the quality of dlc would be acceptable.
I don't think it's literally REQ packs = free DLC. Plus a lot of people think the DLC is acceptable, I don't think 343i were ever planning on a paid season pass after Halo 4.
A whole 0 USD. Weird I know right? And I have so much stuff
You must be minted
roughly $300.00. I wanted that dang centurion really bad.
Maybe around 200$
BRs wrote:
Over $650.

I've unlocked everything in the game aside from emblems (which is impossible as most are through commendations) I do have 111 though.
you sad sad human....
You envy ridden human....?
Why? It's a relatively easy currency to earn in game... why bother spending anything on it?
I spent $20.00 on 2 HCS Premium REQ Packs so that I can eventually complete the whole collection.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 20