Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Who wants some new vehicles in Halo 5 or 6?!

OP SpringCrib98924

I've created a couple other threads about new stuff, so this one is about new vehicles in Halo 5 or 6. So I already had one idea...

-Hannibal Warthog
Heavily armored Warthog with a Hannibal Chaingun seen on the Hannibal Scorpion. It's also faster than a Rally Warthog.
I want a Promethean ground vehicle that locks to the ground and can shoot, but when unlocked, it can't shoot.
Screw rocket warthogs for halo 6. Replace them with wolverines, my favorite ground vehicle.
Screw rocket warthogs for halo 6. Replace them with wolverines, my favorite ground vehicle.
Heck yeah!!!
Promethean Ground Vehicle
I've created a couple other threads about new stuff, so this one is about new vehicles in Halo 5 or 6. So I already had one idea...

-Hannibal WarthogHeavily armored Warthog with a Hannibal Chaingun seen on the Hannibal Scorpion. It's also faster than a Rally Warthog.
Hannibal Warthogs are Gauss Warthogs. The design was sold to the UNSC. This also explains why it is blue.
More hannibal and ONI variants are always welcomed. Since HW2 came out I'd like to see banished style vehicles and Cyclops and jackrabbits for Halo 5. For Halo 6 I'd like to see Forerunner ground vehicles.
Okay so new like never seen in a Halo game but it is in the lore? Or something from a prior Halo game just not in Master Chief's encounters?

I will roll with the Elephant or Mammoth in Warzone!
Okay so new like never seen in a Halo game but it is in the lore? Or something from a prior Halo game just not in Master Chief's encounters?

for real though a broken down mammoth would have made a killer center piece for a warzone map.

for real though a broken down mammoth would have made a killer center piece for a warzone map.
I know right! The Mammoth is an awesome vehicle. Having it broken down, but still able to fire the mini MAC. That would be sweet. Try to get one of the Legendary bosses in its line of sight would be great fun

-Hannibal WarthogHeavily armored Warthog with a Hannibal Chaingun seen on the Hannibal Scorpion. It's also faster than a Rally Warthog.
Hannibal Warthogs are Gauss Warthogs. The design was sold to the UNSC. This also explains why it is blue.
Well... crap.

Well, you can do either, really, sooooo...
How about a Promethean vehicle that disintegrates the person that it splatters.
I'd like to see something similar to a Blister Back, with the ability to fly and be on the ground. With the type of weapon changing depending on what mode your in.
I came up with the idea for a Covenant "Monarch" which would could hover like a Specter, but also fly like a banshee.
It would be a multi-person vehicle with a pilot and 2 passenger seats. On the ground it would have a Revenant style Plasma mortar, but in flight it would change over to a Locust style beam weapon. More powerful in flight, but more vulnerable to attacks.
It would be nice if the Flame Scorpion ever comes to Halo 5. I'm getting a little tired of copy n' pasting my ideas for the Flame Scorpion.
YOUR HIRED!
I'd love to see vehicles from halo wars come in. Unique ones like the vampire, I dont care if they decrease the variants to do so. Also I'd like to see more promethean vehicles like a promethean motor bike or something of that nature.
I would love to see the falcon, hornet, revenant, Spector. Prowler, chopper,
halo ce banshee, ghost, wrath, warthog,
scorpion, and turret. That’s what I want to see added to halo 5.
they should add in more new vehicle variants instead of vehicles that do slightly more damage. example instead of changing the warthogs gun change its speed and armor or even add a drivers weapon (this is very over powered but it is an example) they should get more creative because just slapping on a new item is boring and lazy. 1 get rid of the req system and have things spawn on the map. That way you can get creative and add in new over powered vehicles without a kid using his parents credit card to simply just buy it. This would be interesting and what the hell if it breaks the game just remove it and patch it with a different variant.
Please don't revive old topics by posting comments in them, thanks!