Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Whoever thought of warzone turbo

OP Clapdecheek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It is boring. Fast games are crap.
No offense, but you took the time to actually comment on one type of game out of about..... 20+ options that only comes about once a month.... I would say just dont play it if you feel that way.
However, Warzone turbo is a GREAT idea because it gives a player:
1) The capability of actually getting limitless access to weapons and vehicles to give a full out halo experiences.
2) Access to high rated items without the wait of working up to the items to use( if you even get to the high levels before the game ends or in time to use your item to full potential from the clock or 1000 points)
3) Its PERFECT for racking up both personal and company commendations which would have otherwise taken a long time to either get a particular weapon or vehicle.... or kill someone in a particular vehicle because regular warzone takes so long for a player to access that particular vehicle for you to destroy them in... plus there is the fact that other players are looking to do the same. So imagine trying to destroy phaetons which is at lvl 8. Your opponents may not reach that lvl b4 the end of the game for you to do so.... or if 1 actually does, it's more than likely u have one shot at him. Everyone else wants him and if you dont have the proper items to take him down and someone else does.... I doubt he will have enough time to bring in another b4 game ends. Shot missed.... again.
4) Its a great way to stack up on XP points to rank up quickly as it gives you more than any other warzone option.
5) It simply gives you the ability to actually use your reqs what's been adding up alllll this time that you don't get to use.
6) It says TURBO, which I assume implies fast as well... soooooo you can't say it's too fast. I think.
I would just say it's great for an overall full all out halo 5 experience with the new enhanced weapons and great to use to your advantage for guys like me who try to completion commendations and strive for greatness. That's just my personal take on it. I wish it stayed for more than just 3 /4 days but would be atleast a full week a month. Just me. Your entitled to your opinion.
Damian3205 wrote:
No offense, but you took the time to actually comment on one type of game out of about..... 20+ options that only comes about once a month.... I would say just dont play it if you feel that way.
1) The capability of actually getting limitless access to weapons and vehicles to give a full out halo experiences.
2) Access to high rated items without the wait of working up to the items to use( if you even get to the high levels before the game ends or in time to use your item to full potential from the clock or 1000 points)
3) Its PERFECT for racking up both personal and company commendations which would have otherwise taken a long time to either get a particular weapon or vehicle.... or kill someone in a particular vehicle because regular warzone takes so long for a player to access that particular vehicle for you to destroy them in... plus there is the fact that other players are looking to do the same. So imagine trying to destroy phaetons which is at lvl 8. Your opponents may not reach that lvl b4 the end of the game for you to do so.... or if 1 actually does, it's more than likely u have one shot at him. Everyone else wants him and if you dont have the proper items to take him down and someone else does.... I doubt he will have enough time to bring in another b4 game ends. Shot missed.... again.
4) Its a great way to stack up on XP points to rank up quickly as it gives you more than any other warzone option.
5) It simply gives you the ability to actually use your reqs what's been adding up alllll this time that you don't get to use.
6) It says TURBO, which I assume implies fast as well... soooooo you can't say it's too fast. I think.
I would just say it's great for an overall full all out halo 5 experience with the new enhanced weapons and great to use to your advantage for guys like me who try to completion commendations and strive for greatness. That's just my personal take on it. I wish it stayed for more than just 3 /4 days but would be atleast a full week a month. Just me. Your entitled to your opinion.
Only reason I just recently played it because I was playing with friends. 4 minutes a game. Not fun. I find actually working to the reqs and have an actual chance to kill people with them better. And I could care less about fast lvling. I hate rushing matches. It isn’t fun at all. And yes I came here to complain because I can. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Warzone turbo is awesome. Definitely a more accurate "war simulator" than regular warzone. Players should have access to all their weapons from the start just like they would in an actual war. Not to mention as a solo gamer it gave me a way better chance at actually putting up a fight especially against teams.
I would much rather play turbo than regular Warzone. I like the fast paced matches. I would much rather a match end in 4 minutes than get farmed for 15
I would much rather play turbo than regular Warzone. I like the fast paced matches. I would much rather a match end in 4 minutes than get farmed for 15
I’m different I suppose. I don’t like fast matches. Not as fun for me.
LethalQ wrote:
Warzone turbo is awesome. Definitely a more accurate "war simulator" than regular warzone. Players should have access to all their weapons from the start just like they would in an actual war. Not to mention as a solo gamer it gave me a way better chance at actually putting up a fight especially against teams.
I solo most of the time until recently when I actually found amazing people to play with on reg warzone. Just gotta find the right people 🤷🏻‍♀️
Damian3205 wrote:
Only reason I just recently played it because I was playing with friends. 4 minutes a game. Not fun. I find actually working to the reqs and have an actual chance to kill people with them better. And I could care less about fast lvling. I hate rushing matches. It isn’t fun at all. And yes I came here to complain because I can. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I understand where your coming from. But really, I would say that its not even really faster other than obtaining reqs faster. When you think about it, you can finish any core warzone quickly by the core destruction if your team takes the bases early. The points doesn't really move faster. However, because persons in Turbo may take it str8 to the vehicles some times rather than capturing a base first, the opposing team play it smart and capture bases and then get vehicles to destroy the core. Maybe that was what happened in your case. or not, am just assuming based off of what you said. But i think if you give it another shot you will come around to liking it when getting the full experience. But if not, understood, to each its own. your opinion is respected.
I probably shouldn't be doing this.. IDK if its against the forum rules, but can you take a look at my topic, "Firefight War Ultra Idea (Your Thoughts)". Just wanted your honest opinion. I'm thick skinned , so I don't take offence easily. I like people who speak the truth of what they feel and tell it how it is.
Damian3205 wrote:
Damian3205 wrote:
I understand where your coming from. But really, I would say that its not even really faster other than obtaining reqs faster. When you think about it, you can finish any core warzone quickly by the core destruction if your team takes the bases early. The points doesn't really move faster. However, because persons in Turbo may take it str8 to the vehicles some times rather than capturing a base first, the opposing team play it smart and capture bases and then get vehicles to destroy the core. Maybe that was what happened in your case. or not, am just assuming based off of what you said. But i think if you give it another shot you will come around to liking it when getting the full experience. But if not, understood, to each its own. your opinion is respected.
I am lucky enough the have some really good players I play with so when I said it’s really short..like we probably just played WZ turbo like 5847474 million times and won every one of them. While sure winning is fun it seems to take the fun out if you just bring out the big guns right away and winning in 4-10 min because there wasn’t much of a fight. That’s what it felt like to me anyway. I have fun win or lose most of the time. But indeed to each their own
Well you certainly are entitled to your opinion, and it’s not like anyone is forcing you to play turbo. But so many people really enjoy it, so let them have their fun while you can still have fun in regular Warzone.

Tbh I’ve never played turbo before. The idea behind it just never caught my interest. To each his own I guess.
Definitely not an opinion I ever thought I'd see.

Not every turbo game is 4 minutes, in fact most of mine go the full length. There are squads out there that have their quick-core strategies down to a well-oiled machine, but those are extremely rare.
Turbo is the way better than slow boring boss zone. More action packed. And I enjoy the quick 2-4 minutes games I get for the xp gains. Only reason I play normal warzone is to pass by the time for when warzone assault comes back. That's when I go no life the game.
Do you think Turbo gives more EXP than Mythic Warzone Firefight? If it does, then I'd say the playlist is pretty decent
reported for a non-constructive posting.
Quite a pointless post mate? Throwing a complain just for the sake of it?

If you don't like Warzone Turbo, that's totally cool man, just don't play it then and those who does like it can keep playing it.
I ain’t gonna lie, I just played my first ever game of turbo. I absolutely despised it. The whole game was literally just a big pissing fest of whoever had bayonets and answers.

Bayonets in general were the worst addition ever in Warzone but turbo just amplifies how terrible they are for gameplay.
StuftRock1 wrote:
I ain’t gonna lie, I just played my first ever game of turbo. I absolutely despised it. The whole game was literally just a big pissing fest of whoever had bayonets and answers.

Bayonets in general were the worst addition ever in Warzone but turbo just amplifies how terrible they are for gameplay.
That’s another reason why I don’t like it and say it’s quick. Automatically able to pull out a Helios..yep you screwed. Only reason I played today was because I can’t get crap in Normal warzone because of the event crap and warzone is the only thing I play as I don’t like much else.
SMOK69KMK wrote:
reported for a non-constructive posting.
It is constructive.. it’s telling them it’s a crappy mode.
Damian3205 wrote:
Crying is for weak willed men~Ron Swanson 🤨
Edit: I will say this, I do like longer games because they just get better with time. (Like a nice bourbon that's been aged in an all American oak barrel... it's so beautiful 😪)
Damian3205 wrote:
Crying is for weak willed men~Ron Swanson 🤨
Edit: I will say this, I do like longer games because they just get better with time. (Like a nice bourbon that's been aged in an all American oak barrel... it's so beautiful 😪)
Well I’m not a man so. But yes I like longer games where I can build up to what I need instead of just handed to me like turbo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2