1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 13
Arena breakout on the arena maps was much more fun than on the breakout maps on my opinion :D
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I miss Arena Breakout :(
Nuzair wrote:
I liked Assault but it's better that it's not in the arena playlist. (my opinion :))
Why though? That's the one mode that belongs there.
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
I have it on good authority that MS ordered the 343 to remove Assault. In the wake of recent terror attacks, they thought it was in bad taste to include a gametype where you plant bombs and blow -Yoink- up. 343 didn't want to, but MS forced them to rewrite their playlist setups.
Lol. What a reason. If we go that far we gotta remove alot of other stuff as well.
Well, they initially didn't include Oddball because the game is rated T for teen and MS didn't think it was appropriate for minors to be able to play with human skulls. Luckily, 343 saved the day by thinking of just making the Oddball an actual ball.
Damn, i loved the h3 oddball look.
Yeah, it is a shame. At least we got the actual gametype though. 343 was able to outsmart their Microsoft overlords to give us the gametype they always planned on giving us.
So damn accurate rn.
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
I have it on good authority that MS ordered the 343 to remove Assault. In the wake of recent terror attacks, they thought it was in bad taste to include a gametype where you plant bombs and blow -Yoink- up. 343 didn't want to, but MS forced them to rewrite their playlist setups.
Lol. What a reason. If we go that far we gotta remove alot of other stuff as well.
Well, they initially didn't include Oddball because the game is rated T for teen and MS didn't think it was appropriate for minors to be able to play with human skulls. Luckily, 343 saved the day by thinking of just making the Oddball an actual ball.
I don't know if this is sarcasm or not. It has been a ball since Halo 4.
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
God damnit you aren't gonna stop are you?
Not sure what you're talking about. You asked who's idea it was. I told you. Why is it hard to believe?
Um... because it was only removed for the pro season, and your reason is complete nonsense?
Nuzair wrote:
I liked Assault but it's better that it's not in the arena playlist. (my opinion :))
Why though? That's the one mode that belongs there.
I think it should be in an objective playlist with strongholds and oddball.
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
God damnit you aren't gonna stop are you?
Not sure what you're talking about. You asked who's idea it was. I told you. Why is it hard to believe?
Um... because it was only removed for the pro season, and your reason is complete nonsense?
We never really know, it could be a mixture of both. The bombing could have been the final push for it to be temporarily out.
Apparently, the pro's didn't like it... so they removed it.

Lame.
Probably true. Since 343 only cares about their competitive community
HK Thaniel wrote:
Apparently, the pro's didn't like it... so they removed it.

Lame.
Probably true. Since 343 only cares about their competitive community
Wich is trun doesn't make sense since Assult is a pretty competitive mode
assault shouldn't of been removed in my opinion.
Who's bright idea was it to remove Assult from team arena? First it was arena breakout and this! If it was because of "fan feedback" then I wonna talk to those fans, if not then someone should get fired for giving that idea.
"someone should get fired for giving that idea."

This is why 343 doesn't listen to people like you. They only take results from program participants now because players like you want someone -Yoiking- head every time something doesn't go exactly their way. Start talking like a functioning human being and Devs will be more likely to listen to your suggestions.
Who's bright idea was it to remove Assult from team arena? First it was arena breakout and this! If it was because of "fan feedback" then I wonna talk to those fans, if not then someone should get fired for giving that idea.

This is why 343 doesn't listen to people like you. They only take results from program participants now because players like you want someone -Yoiking- head every time something doesn't go exactly their way. Start talking like a functioning human being and Devs will be more likely to listen to your suggestions.
But taking out a gamemode!!!!!!????

Also this is the only time I've said that and that's because I'm pissed
Richchet was better

what was the reason Halo 4 removed dominion?
I expect it was the Backlash of Halo 4 in general. Everyone was so busy going mental and hating on 343 (calling for their heads and whatnot) everyone forgot to mention that it was a good game mode. Thankfully 343 have a survey program now so they can listen to the mature players.

Do you hear yourself? Having a game mode taken out of a playlist is not a rational reason to have someone put out of a job...

I don't disagree with you. But devs put a lot into their jobs, It's not easy. Once the game has been released and the Devs cash in for you playing the game, they could easily just stop there. No updates or DLC. Nothing. But they want to make Halo into a rich universe that is fun to be apart of. One that evolves every month to make it more enjoyable.

Just imagine if you were pouring your heart out every day at work to develop your passion, and make a world your truly think people will want to play in. But all the players do is say you should get fired, or kill yourself, or that you are doing a terrible job. Think about that. Devs aren't puppets to suit everyone's needs. They are people that want us to have fun.
It needed to be tweaked for HCS.
Old news.

Do you hear yourself? Having a game mode taken out of a playlist is not a rational reason to have someone put out of a job...

I don't disagree with you. But devs put a lot into their jobs, It's not easy. Once the game has been released and the Devs cash in for you playing the game, they could easily just stop there. No updates or DLC. Nothing. But they want to make Halo into a rich universe that is fun to be apart of. One that evolves every month to make it more enjoyable.

Just imagine if you were pouring your heart out every day at work to develop your passion, and make a world your truly think people will want to play in. But all the players do is say you should get fired, or kill yourself, or that you are doing a terrible job. Think about that. Devs aren't puppets to suit everyone's needs. They are people that want us to have fun.
Like I said before (in the edit) that this was the only time I said that. I agree with what you said, but gamemodes are something that the community has been asking for and when they give us Assult they just remove it because fans don't like it, because of pros, because of tweeks, NO! Just no, you don't do that!
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
lol, let me guess... A random youtuber told you that?

Guess its legit.
We should remove guns and turn Halo into a gardening simulator.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 13