Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Why am I banned!!!!

OP Trimdizzle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why am I banned? I played all day without killing anyone or saying anything, yet I'm randomly banned. I'm starting to get really pissed off 343.
Being afk for too long, betraying, incomplete matches, and sadly disconnects trigger the hammer.
You DID do one of those otherwise it wouldnt do it. You werent singled out.

*edit please dont post more than 1 thread about this.
8ish DNFs since the 26th might be the cause of your ban?

We can see your game history.
Quitter quitter!!! Banhammer baby
You quit games.
Naqser wrote:
8ish DNFs since the 26th might be the cause of your ban?

We can see your game history.
Love how they don't know this.
Trimdizzle wrote:
Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why am I banned? I played all day without killing anyone or saying anything, yet I'm randomly banned. I'm starting to get really pissed off 343.
Because you randomly quit. Crap kid, everyone can see your DNF record.
I hope I played with you and reported you for quiting. Now, do you want to know something else you don't want to hear?
CofC wrote:
I hope I played with you and reported you for quiting. Now, do you want to know something else you don't want to hear?
I hope I played against him and caused him to quit.
Quitting matches.
If that case check my record, lost count of how many times I've lost the US server or as you put it "quit".

I pride myself in being a team player taking a bullet to save our flag carrier rushed head long into a base to stop the count if only for second so our team can reach it before it's taken over.
I've played games where we where losing scoring a third their score only to turn it around and won, it's never too late to win?

You calling me a quitter too !?
Its because you quit/lagged out to many times.
Well this thread back fired! hahaha
Andy ARDK wrote:
If that case check my record, lost count of how many times I've lost the US server or as you put it "quit".

I pride myself in being a team player taking a bullet to save our flag carrier rushed head long into a base to stop the count if only for second so our team can reach it before it's taken over.
I've played games where we where losing scoring a third their score only to turn it around and won, it's never too late to win?

I too would never even think of quitting a game but have had the odd disconnects, even been booted right out of the game to the home page.
Never been banned, presumably because they weren't frequent enough, but I'd be very annoyed if I was.

Used to see this name calling on the old KI forums when they brought in the jail system, the problem stemming from not being able to tell the difference between a disconnect and a quit, unless the person starts bragging about quitting or trying to justify their reasons.

So can you all lower the pitchforks just a little bit, at least until the OP can respond?
Andy ARDK wrote:

You have something like 10 or 11 DNFs in your last 30 games, that's a lot of disconnects, if you're not quitting you need to let 343i know on the support thread, it won't be long before a lengthy ban comes your way, either you're a quitter, or there are server and, or, ISP issues.
We can see your gaming history. We can see you have been quitting
Andy ARDK wrote:

No, but having connection issues affects those who do not, in the same way quitting does.

Would you be happy to not be banned, but get flagged and then only play flagged players? For disconnects?

Zanubee wrote:
Andy ARDK wrote:

I too would never even think of quitting a game but have had the odd disconnects, even been booted right out of the game to the home page.
Never been banned, presumably because they weren't frequent enough, but I'd be very annoyed if I was.

Used to see this name calling on the old KI forums when they brought in the jail system, the problem stemming from not being able to tell the difference between a disconnect and a quit, unless the person starts bragging about quitting or trying to justify their reasons.

So can you all lower the pitchforks just a little bit, at least until the OP can respond?
Keeping disconnects and quits in the same category prevents habitual quitters from unplugging their network cable or shutting down their router to go around bans.

Either OP quit and deserve the ban
Or alternatively disconnected so much that he deserve a ban because he didn't think to check his connection or take a time out to wait potential problems out in order to not affect players who aren't experiencing any connection issues.
Spoiler:
Show
Naqser wrote:
Andy ARDK wrote:

No, but having connection issues affects those who do not, in the same way quitting does.

Would you be happy to not be banned, but get flagged and then only play flagged players? For disconnects?

Zanubee wrote:
Andy ARDK wrote:

Keeping disconnects and quits in the same category prevents habitual quitters from unplugging their network cable or shutting down their router to go around bans.

Either OP quit and deserve the ban
Or alternatively disconnected so much that he deserve a ban because he didn't think to check his connection or take a time out to wait potential problems out in order to not affect players who aren't experiencing any connection issues.
So says a happy Yank with a server just around the corner a a ping of 3 not like the rest of us with 203 !
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2