Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Why are teamates in Warzone so unhelpful?

OP Z3ROtime23

Anyone had this happen to you? You see an enemy spartan with a shotgun, you and another guy are there. You crack the shield with a smg, but you die. And then your teammate heroically starts shooting.... after you die and crack the guys shields. Anybody else notice that there are toxic teammates in warzone, who only go for the kills and dont give a living -Yoink- for the teammates? Answer in detail please
Z3ROtime23 wrote:
Anyone had this happen to you? You see an enemy spartan with a shotgun, you and another guy are there. You crack the shield with a smg, but you die. And then your teammate heroically starts shooting.... after you die and crack the guys shields. Anybody else notice that there are toxic teammates in warzone, who only go for the kills and dont give a living -Yoink- for the teammates? Answer in detail please
This has happened to everybody when playing any type of game that involves a team vs team. You just get toxic people on your team or on the enemy team. It's the way of gaming.
unfotunatelly he has a point
coolbro39 wrote:
Z3ROtime23 wrote:
This has happened to everybody when playing any type of game that involves a team vs team. You just get toxic people on your team or on the enemy team. It's the way of gaming.
unfortunately he has a point
All these poor performers are all my alts. I have 11 Xbox’s on at all times just to search with you so I can all be your teammate.

but eh it happens, best thing is to not let it get to you and go for kills you know you can get. That or play janitor and follow your teammates (me) to their inevitable demise and finish the kills.
All these poor performers are all my alts. I have 11 Xbox’s on at all times just to search with you so I can all be your teammate.

but eh it happens, best thing is to not let it get to you and go for kills you know you can get. That or play janitor and follow your teammates (me) to their inevitable demise and finish the kills.
Do you have 11 tv's or monitors? Dude I just checked your stats, and you said you were a decent player, but still you reached Champion #74 in elimination?! You aren't decent, you are great. No to get on topic, you have 11 xbox's for more than a dozen alt acounts so you can be my teammate? Thanks I need a champion in warzone.