Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Why are there 2 Team slayer modes

OP TachyonicCub290

Team Arena plays Slayer 90% of the time.
Why would you put one game mode... inside another game mode?
Why not have pure Team Skirmish? Call it Arena I don't care but take Slayer out.
Why oh why oh why do you take steps back from games that were made 2 console generations ago.

And increase Radar size it's way to small.
343 had always been notoriously bad at playlist management.
That is just not true, i played like 10 games last night and about 4 where team slayer i believe.
Team Arena is pretty much Team Objective, with Slayer thrown in.
isnt it
team arena and team slayer?

arena being a mix of objective and slayer

where team slayer is purely only slayer?
I haven't even seen slayer in arena. only headquarters and ctf
That is just not true, i played like 10 games last night and about 4 where team slayer i believe.
not true at all, ive had flag and strongholds way more than team slayer in arena
Why would you put one game mode... inside another game mode?
Why not have pure Team Skirmish? Call it Arena I don't care but take Slayer out.
Why oh why oh why do you take steps back from games that were made 2 console generations ago.

And increase Radar size it's way to small.
The lack of playlists in general is awful. In all of my team arena games I have only seen strongholds once. We need a team doubles playlist, team objective, team slayer, and a social playlist. I am not happy with it at the moment.
Please 343: remove team slayer from the team arena playlist! That's what the Team Slayer Playlist is for!
I think its fine, if you want some tdm theres a playlist for that, or play some objectives theres a playlist for that, just broken up every now and then.
Please 343: remove team slayer from the team arena playlist! That's what the Team Slayer Playlist is for!
Please don't revive very old posts thanks